Penn & Teller present The Foolers
$40.75 - $60.75
Sunday, 08 October @ 19:00
The Louisville Palace, Louisville
Please Note No cameras, Audio or Video Recording of any kind is permitted. Doors open at 6:00 pm. All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges. Everyone, regardless of age including babes in arms, must purchase a ticket. Dates, times, prices and Artist are subject to change without notice. Be sure to check the venue website closer to your event date for the latest information.
The Foolers brings an evening of jaw-dropping illusions curated by Penn & Teller. Celebrating television's #1 rated magic show, this interactive and irreverent evening presents the Fool Us alumni who share the distinction of being among the few who have impressed the pair with mystifying mind magic and hilarious comedic routines. In addition to bringing Vegas-caliber modern magic to cities across the US, master magicians Alex Ramon, Jessica Jane, Matt Donnelly and Vinny Grosso, collectively known as "The Foolers" pay homage to the classic magic of Penn & Teller. Don't miss this chance to see TV's trickiest magicians for an evening of unforgettable fun! Please note: Penn & Teller will not be present at this event. Doors open at 6:00 pm. All sales are final, no refunds or exchanges. Everyone, including babes in arms, must have a ticket. Dates, times, prices & cast are subject to change w/out notice. Check the venue website closer to the event date for the latest information
Ticket Limit There is a ticket limit of 8 for this event.
Penn & Teller Foolers
The Louisville Palace 41 Upcoming events
- 625 S. 4th Street, Louisville, 40202, US
- Phone Number
- Open Hours
- The Box Office is located to the immediate right of the theater entrance. Mondays & Tuesdays from 12PM to 5PM, Fridays from 12PM to 5:30PM, as well as 2 hours prior to a show
- The Box Office accepts MasterCard, Visa, American Express,Discover and cash.
- Will Call
- Tickets can be picked up at the Will Call Window one hour prior to scheduled show time. Customers must have a picture ID, the actual credit card and the confirmation number.
- Car Parking
- There is The Brown Hotel parking garage and the Fifth St. garage and after hours parking on the streets.