$18.75 - $75.00
Sunday, 26 March @ 14:00
Freedom Hall, Louisville
Please Note -All guests age 2 & older are required to have a ticket. -No costumes for guests 14 & older. -Please monitor the venue website for venue policies, including health and safety protocols, which are subject to change. -All tickets are subject to availability. -Prices & Competitors are subject to change. -Monster Jam Trackside begins approximately one hour before the event start time and features: o Competition Preview o Driver Interviews o Behind the Scenes with the Pit Crew o Judges Zone Overview o Opening Ceremonies o Giveaways o Power Rush Truck Introductions There's no better way to get ready for the action, so make sure to arrive early to experience all the family fun. -Visit MonsterJam.com for more info.
Experience full-throttle family fun at Monster Jam®, where these 12,000-pound monster trucks tear up the dirt in intense competitions of speed and skill. Witness world-class drivers show off crazy skills and all-out racing in fierce head-to-head battles for the Event Championship. You will be close to the action with many of your favorites like the legendary Grave Digger®, snarling El Toro Loco , mighty Megalodon® and more, as they push the limits in Freestyle, Skills, Donut and Racing competitions. Monster Jam also features breathtaking Freestyle Motocross exhibitions. Monster Jam. As Big As It Gets!
Ticket Limit There is an overall 8 ticket limit for this event.
Freedom Hall 22 Upcoming events
- 937 Phillips Ln. @ Freedom Way, Louisville, 40209, US
- Phone Number
- Open Hours
- The Box Office hours are: Monday through Friday - 9AM to 4PM Saturday - Open during fair (day of event) 10AM to show time. Sunday - Open during fair (day of event) 12PM to show time. Box office closes 1 hour after show time.
- The Box Office accepts Visa, Mastercard,American Express, Discover, money orders,and cash.
- Will Call
- Will Call tickets can be picked up at the Box Office 2 hours prior to show time. Customer must present the actual credit card, a picture ID and the confirmation number.
- Car Parking
- Parking is $10.00 for all events. Cost to park during State Fair varies. During State Fair allow extra time for parking as it may be difficult to find a space.