The Polish Ambassador
Event Status cancelled
Saturday, 11 April @ 21:00
The Fillmore, San Francisco
Please Note Unfortunately, This Event Has Been Canceled To see if your event is eligible for credit, please check your account. Otherwise, you should expect to receive your refund automatically in as soon as 30 days. Please note, we'll process your refund as soon as we receive funds from the event organizer.
Doors open at 8pm. All methods of delivery will be delayed until Friday, March 27th
The Fillmore 22 Upcoming events
- 1805 Geary Boulevard, San Francisco, 94115, US
- Open Hours
- The venue and restaurant are only open to the public during ticketed performances. To purchase tickets in person at our box office: We are open on show nights from the published door time until 10:00 p.m., and on Sundays from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. with no service charge. A $3.00 service fee will be applied to all day-of-show box office sales. This is subject to change and the box office may be closed on major holiday weekends. To purchase tickets via phone or speak to a customer service agent about a previously placed order: Please call Ticketmaster at 800-745-3000. Refunds are only available in the event of a cancellation. No exchanges. In the event of a cancellation, all refunds will be given at the original place of purchase. Tickets purchased via phone or internet will be automatically refunded. Mobile and Ticketfast (print at home) ticket issues may be directed to Ticketmaster at 800-745-3000. Please note: The Fillmore can scan your barcode directly from your smartphone. Third Party Vendors: Be wary of buying tickets from any third party website. The Fillmore has no way of validating or replacing tickets that have been purchased through any website other than ticketmaster.com. We cannot reprint or refund you for an invalid ticket. If you have any questions, please call Ticketmaster at 800-745-3000 before purchasing.
- Cash, Visa®, MasterCard®, Discover and American Express
- Will Call
- Will Call opens one half hour before doors and will be available until the show ends. If you need to transfer your will call tickets to a person other than that of the credit card holder, please call Ticketmaster customer service at 800-745-3000. They can also help you with any questions about your previously placed order. (Some performances will not allow tickets to be transferred to another party in an effort to allow more fans access at the original/face value of ticket prices. These are clearly marked “Will Call Only” events.)
- Car Parking
- The Fillmore does not have a parking lot. Street parking and several public parking facilities are located nearby. Car break-ins are city-wide problem. Please do not leave any valuables in your car.