CNCO - Press Start 2020 Tour
Event Status cancelled
Thursday, 11 June @ 20:00
Paramount Theatre-Oakland, Oakland
Please Note Unfortunately, This Event Has Been Canceled To see if your event is eligible for credit, please check your account. Otherwise, you should expect to receive your refund automatically in as soon as 30 days. Please note, we'll process your refund as soon as we receive funds from the event organizer.
Paramount Theatre-Oakland 10 Upcoming events
- 2025 Broadway, Oakland, 94612, US
- Phone Number
- Open Hours
- Beginning April 25th, 2016 Monday – Closed Tuesday – Closed Wednesday – Closed Thursday – Closed Friday – 11:00am to 5:30pm Saturday – 11:00am to 3:00pm Sunday – Closed Event Box Office opens 2 hours prior to show time ** Will call tickets must be picked up by card holder. Alternate names for will call will not be allowed. ** It is the policy of the Paramount Theatre not to accept dropped off Will Call.
- The Paramount accepts CASH, VISA, MC, AMEX and DISCOVER with proper matching identification. Sorry no checks or money orders.
- Will Call
- Patrons can pick up Ticketmaster will-call on the day of the show starting 2 hours prior to show-time with proper matching identification. Tickets will NOT be released without proper and matching identification. ** Will call tickets must be picked up by card holder. Alternate names for will call will not be allowed. ** It is the policy of the Paramount Theatre not to accept dropped off Will Call.
- Car Parking
- The Paramount is surrounded by 3 major parking facilities. Parking for accessible patrons is available at the City of Oakland's double decker parking lot located at Telegraph Avenue and 21st Street. The lot is directly across the street from the Paramount Theatre's Ticket Office and 21st Street entrance. Entrance to the lot may be accessed via Telegraph Avenue or 21st Street. Event parking is $10.00. There is also limited designated street parking available on the blocks surrounding the Paramount Theatre.