The Struts: Strange Days Are Over Tour
Tuesday, 18 January @ 20:00
The Fillmore, San Francisco
Please Note We're committed to doing everything we can to ensure we can continue bringing amazing live concerts to fans. In accordance with local guidelines, starting August 20 prior to entry into The Fillmore ALL shows will require attendees to be age 12 and over to wear a well-fitted mask. Please note: On September 15, the City of San Francisco will require that all attendees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (at least two weeks after final dose) and provide proof of vaccination - either the original vaccination card or a printed copy of the vaccination card with an appropriate ID matching the name on your documentation. Due to current city of SF guidelines, we are not able to accept medical or religious exemptions to this policy at this time. Please check the event page and keep an eye on your email for the latest guidelines for your specific show. Entry requirements subject to change. Check here.
RESCHEDULED EVENT: New Date Tuesday January 18, 2022. Original Tickets will be honored for New Date. Doors open at 7:00pm
Ticket Limit There is a 8 ticket limit per household.
The Fillmore 61 Upcoming events
- 1805 Geary Boulevard, San Francisco, 94115, US
- Open Hours
- Due to the ongoing global pandemic, and to protect the health and safety of our guests and venue staff members, the box office at The Fillmore will be open on-day-of-show only. If you’d like to purchase tickets, please visit us at www.livenation.com. If you’re looking to obtain a refund for a show that was either canceled, postponed or rescheduled, please visit us at www.livenation.com/refund for more information. We look forward to seeing you at our next show at The Fillmore. Third Party Vendors: Be wary of buying tickets from any third party website. The Fillmore has no way of validating or replacing tickets that have been purchased through any website other than ticketmaster.com. We cannot reprint or refund you for an invalid ticket.
- Cash, Visa®, MasterCard®, Discover and American Express
- Will Call
- Will Call opens one half hour before doors and will be available until the show ends. If you need to transfer your will call tickets to a person other than that of the credit card holder, please call Ticketmaster customer service at 800-745-3000. They can also help you with any questions about your previously placed order. (Some performances will not allow tickets to be transferred to another party in an effort to allow more fans access at the original/face value of ticket prices. These are clearly marked "Will Call Only" events.)
- Car Parking
- The Fillmore does not have a parking lot. Street parking and several public parking facilities are located nearby. Car break-ins are city-wide problem. Please do not leave any valuables in your car.