Bob Dylan and His Band and Nathaniel Rateliff & The Night Sweats
Event Status cancelled
Saturday, 13 June @ 19:00
Greek Theatre-U.C. Berkeley, Berkeley
Please Note Unfortunately, This Event Has Been Canceled To see if your event is eligible for credit, please check your account. Otherwise, you should expect to receive your refund automatically in as soon as 30 days. Please note, we'll process your refund as soon as we receive funds from the event organizer.
In response to health and safety concerns, our shows with Bob Dylan at the Greek Theatre at UC Berkeley on Saturday, June 13th and Sunday, June 14th have been cancelled. If you purchased tickets directly from Ticketmaster, you will be automatically refunded. Thank you for understanding and we apologize for the inconvenience. A note from Bob Dylan: To all our fans. In the interest of public health and safety and after many attempts to try and reschedule these shows for a workable timeframe this year, it is with deep regret that we announce the US Bob Dylan shows originally scheduled for June/July are cancelled. We hope to be back out on the road at the earliest possible time once we are confident that it is safe for both fans and concert staff. Please contact your point of purchase for all information on refunds.
Greek Theatre-U.C. Berkeley 9 Upcoming events
- 2001 Gayley Road, Berkeley, 94720, US
- Open Hours
- The Box Office, located on the north side of the Greek Theatre, is open on the day/night of performances only. Ticket sales and will call pickup are available 1.5 hours prior to showtime. If there are still tickets available to purchase on the day of the event, you may purchase them in person at the box office. Some shows sell very quickly and do not always have tickets available on the day of the show, so we suggest you buy tickets ahead of time. Service Charge free tickets may be purchased, in advance, in person, at Cal Performances Box Office located off Bancroft St. on the UC Berkeley Campus in Zellerbach Hall. Please note: Presale tickets are not available at this box office. The Cal Performances Box Office can be reached at (510) 642-9988 and is open: TUE - FRI / 12:00PM-5:30PM SAT - SUN / 1:00PM-5:00PM CLOSED MONDAYS AND HOLIDAYS Service Charge free tickets may also be purchased, in advance, in person, at The Fox Theater Box Office located at 1807 Telegraph Avenue in Oakland. The box office is open from 12p-7p every Friday (with the exception of some holidays) and during any show at the Fox Theater.
- Cash, Visa, Mastercard, American Express & Discover
- Will Call
- Will Call tickets may be picked up at the Box Office, located at the North Gate entrance to the Greek Theatre beginning 1.5 hours prior to show time. Photo ID required.
- Car Parking
- There is limited parking in and around the Greek Theatre. All lots are controlled and operated by UC Berkeley Parking & Traffic. Please plan accordingly to allow for the time necessary to find parking, as well as the time it may take to walk the necessary distance to the Greek Theatre. The closest parking structure to the Greek Theatre is located at Hearst Avenue and Gayley Road/La Loma Avenue. Other parking structures include the Lower Hearst parking lot located along Hearst Avenue between Euclid Avenue and Scenic Avenue and the Underhill Parking Structure located along College Avenue between Channing Way and Haste Street. Disabled parking is available at Upper Hearst parking garage at the corner of Hearst Ave and Gayley Road (there are two DP spaces on the lowest level entering from Hearst Ave, and several more DP spaces on the third level entering from Gayley Road). Upper Hearst parking garage has the best path of travel (one relatively level block) from the parking area to the Greek Theater. Please note that there is a curbside drop-off area on Gayley Road just north of the Greek Theater entrance for passengers with mobility disabilities who prefer to minimize the travel distance to the Greek Theatre.