Sacramento River Cats vs. San Antonio Missions
Event Status cancelled
Tuesday, 28 July @ 19:05
Sutter Health Park, West Sacramento
Please Note Unfortunately, This Event Has Been Canceled To see if your event is eligible for credit, please check your account. Otherwise, you should expect to receive your refund automatically in as soon as 30 days. Please note, we'll process your refund as soon as we receive funds from the event organizer.
San Antonio Missions
Sacramento River Cats
Sutter Health Park 25 Upcoming events
- 400 Ballpark Drive, West Sacramento, 95691, US
- Phone Number
- Open Hours
- The box office is located near the Home Plate Gate at Sutter Health Park. Ticket windows will be open the following hours: M - F 10am- 6pm (or 30 minutes after the end of the game) Sat 10am - 4pm (or 30 minutes after the end of the game) Sun (Day game) 10am - 30 minutes after the end of the game Sun (Night game) 2pm - 30 minutes after the end of the game Sun (No event) Closed
- Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, and Cash. Photo ID matching the name on the credit card is required for credit card purchases.
- Will Call
- Guests may pick up "Will Call" tickets at the Sutter Health Park Ticket Office located at the Home Plate Entrance to Raley Field. Photo ID is required of anyone picking up tickets at Will Call, and tickets will only be released to the individual named on the envelope. Will call orders may be picked up during ticket office operating hours any time after the order has been processed. Some special ticket offers may be will call only. This is likely because there are certain items included in your package which cannot be sent electronically. If will call is the only method of delivery available when you purchase tickets, please do not try to receive the tickets any other way.
- Car Parking
- Green/VIP Lot is Pass only All remaining lots are $10 cash parking