Gretchen Parlato & Lionel Loueke Duo: Lean In
$35.00 - $45.00
Saturday, 07 October @ 20:00
Kupferberg Center for the Arts, Queens
A long-awaited collaboration between GRAMMY-nominated vocalist Gretchen Parlato and acclaimed guitarist Lionel Loueke, Lean In tells the story of 20 years of connection, inspiration and friendship between two musical soulmates. Lean In is all about healing, deep trust, love and family. In a time when warmth and compassion are needed more than ever before, both artists felt compelled to make a record sharing songs of inspiration, reflection, wonder and unity, with the title encouraging us to 'lean in' to ourselves and to those around us. The intimacy of the duo songs reveals the depth of the trust and connection between the two artists at the core of the music, an intensity that gradually unfolds and blossoms out into a larger, universal whole as they are joined on the record by members of their families. Fans will undeniably be excited to hear what happens when these two rhythmic virtuosos come together! Please take a moment to review our current Covid Policy here:
Kupferberg Center for the Arts 21 Upcoming events
- 153-49 Reeves Avenue, Queens, 11367, US
- Phone Number
- Open Hours
- "Our Box Office is located at Colden Auditorium at Kupferberg Center for the Arts. Hours of Operation: Tuesday to Friday 12:00pm-6:00pm, Saturday 12:00pm-4:00pm, and 1 hour prior to performances."
- "Our Box Office accepts Cash and Credit Card swipe payments. We do not accept AMEX at this time. We do not accept any tap payments or Apple pay, etc. at this time."
- Will Call
- Will Call is located in Colden Auditorium at Kupferberg Center for the Arts. Customers can pick up their tickets during normal box office hours. Our Box Office is also open an hour prior to show time.
- Car Parking
- Parking is available in Lot #15N & 15S, located right in front of Colden Auditorium. Lot #15 opens 1 hour prior to the show. Plan to arrive early as space is limited. Parking is also available on the Queens College campus and along Reeves Avenue.