Saturday, 30 April @ 19:00
O2 Institute Birmingham, Birmingham
Please Note No under 14s. Under 16s to be accompanied at all times by an adult over 18. Under 25s require ID to purchase alcohol. A max of 4 tickets during the presale and 8 tickets during the general onsale per person and per household applies. Tickets in excess of 4 during the presale and 8 during the general onsale will be cancelled.
Plus support - Crown Lands
Ticket Limit Please note: There is a strict limit of 4 tickets per person and per card during the presale. This will increase to a strict limit of 8 tickets per person and per card during general on sale
O2 Institute Birmingham 95 Upcoming events
- 78 Digbeth High Street, Birmingham, B5 6DY, GB
- Phone Number
- Open Hours
- Opening times: 12 noon to 4pm, Monday to Saturday. These may differ on bank holidays, so do check. Opening times will be different on bank holidays, so do check.
- Credit and Debit cards and cash.
- Will Call
- Your tickets will be available at the front of house box office, you’ll need to pick up your tickets from the box office once doors have opened on the day of the show (typically 7pm, please check times for your show.) You will need a copy of the booking confirmation, ID and the debit or credit card you used to collect your tickets.
- Car Parking
- There’s some street parking locally, so check the pay and display options on Milk Street and Coventry Street nearby if you travel by car. The Bullring car park has hundreds of spaces. Entrances are on Smallbrook Queensway and Park Street. The Mailbox car park is also close at Wharfside Street, enter B1 1RD or Royal Mail Street into sat nav and we’re around 600 metres away.