$38.50 - $98.50
Saturday, 29 January @ 14:00
DPAC - Durham Performing Arts Center, Durham
Please Note Children under the age of 6 are not allowed at this DPAC event and all guests require a ticket, regardless of age.
RENT follows a year in the lives of a diverse group of artists and friends struggling to follow their dreams without selling out. This powerfully resonant phenomenon has become more than a musical - it's a cultural touchstone, a rite of passage and a source of joy and strength for millions. Whether you've never seen RENT or have completely lost count, you can't miss it this time around - the 25th Anniversary "Farewell Season of Love" is your FINAL CHANCE to experience this illustrious touring production.
Ticket Limit There is an overall 8 ticket limit for this event.
DPAC - Durham Performing Arts Center 129 Upcoming events
- 123 Vivian St, Durham, 27701, US
- Phone Number
- Open Hours
- Monday to Friday: 10am to 5pm Saturdays: 10am to 2pm Show Days (including Sunday show days): Open starting 3 hours before show time. Memorial Day through Labor Day: Monday to Saturday: 10am to 2pm
- Cash, American Express, Discover, Mastercard, Visa
- Will Call
- Location: The Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina Ticket Center at DPAC Hours - Open 3 hours prior to each performance
- Car Parking
- More Than 3,000 Parking Spaces Just Minutes From Our Doors Convenient parking is easy with four parking decks surrounding DPAC. In total there are more than 3,000 spaces within 1/10 to 1/4 mile walking distance from the theater. For guests with mobility impairments or guests uncomfortable walking from our nearby parking areas, DPAC has a new expanded Courtesy Shuttle from the American Tobacco East Deck. Guests who wish to use the East Deck Courtesy Shuttle should request second-level parking from the parking attendant in the East Deck. Once parked, take the elevator down and follow signs to the Shuttle Stop. DPAC’s Most Popular Parking Options 1. American Tobacco North Deck , 305 West Pettigrew, Durham, NC 27701 2. Corcoran Street Parking Deck, 101 Corcoran Street , Durham , NC 27701 3. American Tobacco East Deck, 250 South Mangum Street, Durham, NC 27701 4. American Tobacco South Deck, 705 Willard Street, Durham, NC 27701