$33.50 - $66.00
Thursday, 30 September @ 19:00
House of Blues Myrtle Beach, North Myrtle Beach
Please Note House of Blues Myrtle Beach is mainly General Admission / Standing Room Only. Loge seating overlooking the stage and dance floor includes cocktail service and is available at a slightly higher price. Those in need of Accessible Seating need to first purchase a General Admission Ticket, then arrive to the venue 30 minutes prior to doors to reserve accommodations through our Security Team. Please contact the House of Blues Box Office at 843-272-3000 to inquire about Dinner Packages and/or Accessible Seating. House of Blues Myrtle Beach is a Smoke Free facility. There is NO re-entry. Support acts are subject to change without notice.
Doors - 7:00pm Show - 8:00pm Confirmed Line Up: Seether, Nonpoint & Plush All support acts are subject to change without notice. This is an All Ages event subject to parental discretion. Buy early and save! Ticket prices will increase. All tickets are subject to applicable service fees via all points of sale
House of Blues Myrtle Beach 12 Upcoming events
- 4640 Highway 17 South, North Myrtle Beach, 29582, US
- Phone Number
- Open Hours
- Vary by season: Summer Season: (Spring Break period through Labor Day) 12pm-6pm (extended hours on concert days) Off Season: (After Labor Day up to Spring Break) Call (843) 272-3000 / Choose option 1, then option 2 to speak to the Box Office. The Box Office is located past the wrought iron gate inside the courtyard. (Blue neon signage on roof).
- Cash, Visa, MC, AMX, DSC, House Of Blues Gift Certificates
- Will Call
- Available at the Ticket Office, beginning at 11am on the day of the show and up until a half hour before the show is over. Will call ticket can only be picked up by the cardholder. Customer must present the actual Credit Card used for the purchase, their Photo ID and confirmation number in order to receive tickets.
- Car Parking
- Approximately 600 spaces available free of charge immediately adjacent to the venue, plus available parking in the Barefoot Landing area around the venue. There are 10 accessible spaces available just to the left of the main entrance.