North Charleston Pops! Presents Love, Peace & Patriotism
$16.00 - $32.00
Saturday, 19 June @ 19:30
North Charleston Performing Arts Center, North Charleston
Please Note Ages 2 & up require a ticket for entry. A clear bag policy is in effect for all events at the Coliseum & Performing Arts Center. For more information on this policy, including size guidelines, please visit our website at www.northcharlestoncoliseumpac.com.
Three NYC actors & the School of the Arts Singers join the POPS! for an emotional concert of music from the era of the 60s, including tributes to Lincoln, the Kennedy Brothers, Martin Luther King, The Beatles, TV shows and a video honoring our military. Duke Ellington's "Solitude," Louis Armstrong's "What a Wonderful World," "MacArthur Park" and "God Bless America" round out the eclectic mix of memorable moments in history and music. Co-Sponsored by Acuity Dental.
Ticket Limit There is an overall 8 ticket limit for this event.
North Charleston Pops!
North Charleston Performing Arts Center 23 Upcoming events
- 5001 Coliseum Drive, North Charleston, 29418, US
- Phone Number
- Open Hours
- Advance ticketing hours for both the Coliseum and Performing Arts Center are conducted from the Coliseum Advance Ticket Windows located off of Montague Avenue in front of the south entrance to the North Charleston Coliseum . Monday-Friday; 10:00am-5:00pm Open Saturday and Sunday for events and on-sales only (Saturday 10 a.m. until event/ Sunday Noon until event).
- Cash, Visa, Mastercard, Discover & American Express
- Will Call
- Will call can be picked up in advance for both Coliseum and Performing Arts Center events at the advance ticket windows (please see Box Office Location and Hours above). Performing Art Center ticket windows day of show hours: Two hours prior to show time until promoter closes the windows. PLEASE BRING A PICTURE ID, THE ACTUAL CREDIT CARD USED TO PURCHASE THE TICKETS, AND YOUR ORDER NUMBER.
- Car Parking
- Parking for the North Charleston Coliseum, Performing Arts, and Convention Center: Please enter the parking lots off of Montague Avenue. Parking is $10 per vehicle.