Storybook Tales Presented By Raleigh Dance Theatre
Saturday, 11 December @ 14:00
Duke Energy Center for the Performing Arts, Raleigh
The Dancing Princess, choreographed by RDT Founder, Ann Vorus was a holiday tradition for over a decade in the 1990's. Complete with heartwarming narration, a mischievous Jester, a brave and true Cobbler, and Princesses dancing the night away, we look forward to bringing this ballet favorite back to triangle audiences. Fairy Doll, a Russian classic from the late 1800's is new to RDT this season. The ballet features a toymaker's apprentice who falls asleep in the toyshop, dreaming about dolls from around the world who come to life to celebrate their Fairy Doll queen before she goes to her forever home with a young girl and her family.
Duke Energy Center for the Performing Arts 162 Upcoming events
- 2 E. South St., Raleigh, 27601, US
- Phone Number
- Open Hours
- Hours of operation are Monday-Friday, 10:00AM - 2:00PM and on event days, one hour prior to show time. Our Box Office is located at 2 E South St. and is directly in front of Raleigh Memorial Auditorium. The box office is closed on most federal holidays.
- Cash, Visa, Mastercard, American Express, In-state Checks with valid ID, ApplePay, and G-pay.
- Will Call
- Will Call tickets can be picked up at the box office or ticket counters one hour prior to the scheduled event. Picture ID required.
- Car Parking
- Parking is available in both of the lots located directly across from South Street. There is also parking available in the deck located on the corner of Salisbury and South Streets. Accessible parking spaces are available on the first level of each garage and in the lots. The parking cost for these areas is $10.00 per car.