Jim Gaffigan: The Pale Tourist
$39.75 - $69.75
Monday, 17 August @ 19:30
Greensboro Coliseum Complex, Greensboro
Please Note Ages two and up require a ticket for entry.
Ticket Limit There is an overall 4 ticket limit for this event.
Greensboro Coliseum Complex 11 Upcoming events
- 1921 West Gate City Blvd., Greensboro, 27403, US
- Phone Number
- Open Hours
- Advance Box Office Location at venue: An Advance Box Office is located on-site beside the Coliseum Administrative Offices along W Gate City Blvd. just north of Stamey’s BBQ. Advance Box Office Hours of operation: Monday thru Saturday, 11:00 am – 6:00 pm, also open during major event hours. The dedicated facility box offices open 2 hours prior to event show-times. For events where tickets are only available at the door, the box office opens 30 minutes before door openings. Other Box Office Information: A Valid matching ID is required for all credit card purchases at the advance box office.
- Cash, American Express, Visa, MasterCard or Discover Card. A valid matching ID is required for credit card purchases.
- Will Call
- Location at venue: Separate windows at each dedicated Venue Box Office. Hours of Operation: Will Call opens two (2) Hours prior to show-times. Other Information: An ID matching the person picking up the tickets as well as the name on the account, the credit card used to purchase the tickets and an order number are required for pick-up.
- Car Parking
- Parking Location: The Greensboro Coliseum Complex maintains 6,000+ parking spaces in paved, lighted and managed parking lots on site at the facility. 4,800 spaces are located in the main parking lot accessible by entering the parking gates from Ellington Street and Patterson Avenue and are closest to the Amphitheater. Additional parking spaces are located in front of War Memorial Auditorium and across Lee Street in the Lee Street Parking Lot at the northeast corner of Lee Street and Coliseum Boulevard. Season Parking Gate: The private Season Parking Pass gate is located along Coliseum Boulevard where special season passes are accepted. RV Parking: For certain events, overnight RV parking is permitted. Space is subject to available and limited. Call 336-373-7492 to request availability and rates. Price (if applicable): Parking is charged based on the type of event scheduled and ranges from $5 to $20 per space utilized. Parking lot attendants are on duty during major events to help direct patrons with appropriate credentials to handicap and reserved spaces and to assist with regular car, RV and bus parking. RV and bus parking is charged by the number of spaces occupied. Approximate # of Parking spaces: 6,000+ on-site parking spaces are available in paved, lighted and managed parking lots. Handicapped parking (availability/location): Handicap parking spaces are located in front of each venue and are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Handicap van parking spaces are marked. Handicap parking spaces are charged accordingly along with general public parking spaces.