NF - Clouds Tour
$29.50 - $69.50
Sunday, 03 October @ 20:00
Coastal Credit Union Music Park at Walnut Creek, Raleigh
Please Note General Parking is included in the final purchase price.
For Box, Suite, and Season Ticket information please visit this link:
Coastal Credit Union Music Park at Walnut Creek 53 Upcoming events
- 3801 Rock Quarry Road, Raleigh, 27610, US
- Phone Number
- Open Hours
- For the safety of our employees and guests, the box office will be closed until further notice. Please keep checking back here for updates as to when we re-open. We appreciate your understanding.
- Cash, Visa, Mastercard, DSC & American Express (There is a $6.50 ticket service charge at the Box Office.)
- Will Call
- Located at the Box Office. Available after the gates open on Day-Of-Show ONLY. PLEASE BRING A PICTURE ID, THE ACTUAL CREDIT CARD USED TO PURCHASE THE TICKETS, AND YOUR ORDER NUMBER.
- Car Parking
- There are 9 lots adjacent to amphitheatre. A parking fee is included in the price of each ticket. There is no payment for parking when you arrive at Coastal Credit Union Music Park at Walnut Creek. Premier parking, close to the gates, is available for $30 per car. RV's and oversized vehicle parking is available for $60 per vehicle. **Accessible parking with a government issued placard/hangtag/plate does not require the customer to also purchase the premier parking upgrade.** Parking lots generally will open 1 hours prior to show time. Please call our administrative office for exact time. Tailgating / Alcohol in the Parking Lot -There is a City of Raleigh open container ordinance that is in effect in all parking lots. -This City ordinance specifically prohibits open containers of beer or wine. -The State of North Carolina laws also restrict open consumption of liquor of any kind. -Officers from the Raleigh Police Department, Wake County and State of North Carolina Alcohol Beverage Commissions regularly patrol parking lots. -Coastal Credit Union Music Park at Walnut Creek welcomes fans who want to picnic before shows; however, cars must occupy only one parking space. Grills are not permitted on sidewalks, in roadways, near buildings or in any area where guests or property may be damaged. -Glass bottles are also discouraged. -Beer, wine, and mixed drinks are served inside venue with proper I.D. -Please always drink responsibly and appoint a designated driver.