Camila LUZ TOUR
Event Status cancelled
Monday, 11 October @ 20:00
Duke Energy Center for the Performing Arts, Raleigh
Please Note Unfortunately, the Event Organizer has had to cancel your event. No action is required to obtain a refund. It will be processed to the original method of payment used at time of purchase, once funds are received from the Event Organizer, which is usually completed within 30 days. If the Event Organizer is offering a credit option, it will be visible within the Event Details of your order, which can be found in your Ticketmaster account. Please Note: If the tickets were transferred to you, the refund will go to the fan who originally purchased the tickets from Ticketmaster. Please see our Purchase Policy for more information.
The City of Raleigh is requiring face covering use in indoor spaces within the City limits beginning 5 p.m. on Friday, Aug. 13. This requirement will be in place regardless of a person?s vaccination status. This will remain in effect until modified or rescinded. Citando el aumento de casos de COVID-19, el alcalde de Raleigh, con el apoyo del Concejo Municipal, exige el uso de cobertura facial en espacios interiores dentro de los límites de la ciudad a partir de las 5 pm del viernes 13 de agosto. Este requisito estará vigente independientemente de la estado de vacunación.
Duke Energy Center for the Performing Arts 211 Upcoming events
- 2 E. South St., Raleigh, 27601, US
- Phone Number
- Open Hours
- Hours of operation are Monday-Friday, 10:00AM - 2:00PM and on event days, one hour prior to show time. Our Box Office is located at 2 E South St. and is directly in front of Raleigh Memorial Auditorium. The box office is closed on most federal holidays.
- Cash, Visa, Mastercard, American Express, In-state Checks with valid ID, ApplePay, and G-pay.
- Will Call
- Will Call tickets can be picked up at the box office or ticket counters one hour prior to the scheduled event. Picture ID required.
- Car Parking
- Parking is available in both of the lots located directly across from South Street. There is also parking available in the deck located on the corner of Salisbury and South Streets. Accessible parking spaces are available on the first level of each garage and in the lots. The parking cost for these areas is $10.00 per car.