Black Jacket Symphony Presents The Beatles' 'White Album'
$33.00 - $38.00
Thursday, 13 January @ 20:00
The Charleston Music Hall, Charleston
Please note The Charleston Music Hall will be requiring all fans to provide proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 72 hours OR full COVID-19 vaccination for entry to all events at the venue. In addition, all bags MUST be clear. Small clutches will be permitted. Additional policies may apply on a show-by-show basis. More details available at charlestonmusichall.com/faqs. Please note that government mandates, venue protocols and event requirements are subject to change, so be sure to check CharlestonMusicHall.com for the latest information. Please email email@example.com if you have any questions.
Ticket Limit There is an eight (8) ticket limit for this event.
Black Jacket Symphony
The Charleston Music Hall 66 Upcoming events
- 37 John St., Charleston, 29403, US
- Phone Number
- Open Hours
- Hours: Thursday, Friday & Saturday 10 am-3 pm
- Discover, Visa, MasterCard, & AMEX. Cash is only accepted on the day of the event.
- Will Call
- The Box Office and Will Call are located in the front lobby of the Music Hall. Will Call opens 30 minutes - 1 hour before show time. Valid ID that matches the name on the order must be presented at Will Call to pick up tickets.
- Car Parking
- Parking is conveniently located in the public parking garage situated next to the Charleston Music Hall between the Hall and the Hampton Inn. There is an entrance from John Street, and an entrance from Hutson St. Additional parking garages are located one block North at the Charleston Visitor’s Center Parking Garage in between Ann St. and Mary St. and one block South next to the Francis Marion Hotel at 399 King St. Metered street parking is also available throughout the area.