Event Status cancelled
Monday, 15 November @ 20:00
The Charleston Music Hall, Charleston
Please Note Unfortunately, the Event Organizer has had to cancel your event. No action is required to obtain a refund. It will be processed to the original method of payment used at time of purchase, once funds are received from the Event Organizer, which is usually completed within 30 days. If the Event Organizer is offering a credit option, it will be visible within the Event Details of your order, which can be found in your Ticketmaster account. Please Note: If the tickets were transferred to you, the refund will go to the fan who originally purchased the tickets from Ticketmaster. Please see our Purchase Policy for more information.
The Charleston Music Hall 64 Upcoming events
- 37 John St., Charleston, 29403, US
- Phone Number
- Open Hours
- Hours: Thursday, Friday & Saturday 10 am-3 pm
- Discover, Visa, MasterCard, & AMEX. Cash is only accepted on the day of the event.
- Will Call
- The Box Office and Will Call are located in the front lobby of the Music Hall. Will Call opens 30 minutes - 1 hour before show time. Valid ID that matches the name on the order must be presented at Will Call to pick up tickets.
- Car Parking
- Parking is conveniently located in the public parking garage situated next to the Charleston Music Hall between the Hall and the Hampton Inn. There is an entrance from John Street, and an entrance from Hutson St. Additional parking garages are located one block North at the Charleston Visitor’s Center Parking Garage in between Ann St. and Mary St. and one block South next to the Francis Marion Hotel at 399 King St. Metered street parking is also available throughout the area.