$30.00 - $129.50
Saturday, 23 October @ 14:00
DPAC - Durham Performing Arts Center, Durham
Please Note Children under the age of 6 are not allowed at this DPAC event and all guests require a ticket, regardless of age.
Featuring a Tony®-winning book by Robert Horn and an outrageously clever score by 2018 Tony® winner David Yazbek (The Band's Visit, Dirty Rotten Scoundrels), this New York Times Critic's Pick is a "hilarious, thoroughly modern TOOTSIE" (People Magazine) that's "even funnier than the movie!" (New York Post). "In these turbulent times, with the world out of balance, we need a place to let the good times roll," says Rolling Stone, "TOOTSIE is it."
DPAC - Durham Performing Arts Center 134 Upcoming events
- 123 Vivian St, Durham, 27701, US
- Phone Number
- Open Hours
- Monday to Friday: 10am to 5pm Saturdays: 10am to 2pm Show Days (including Sunday show days): Open starting 3 hours before show time. Memorial Day through Labor Day: Monday to Saturday: 10am to 2pm
- Cash, American Express, Discover, Mastercard, Visa
- Will Call
- Location: The Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina Ticket Center at DPAC Hours - Open 3 hours prior to each performance
- Car Parking
- More Than 3,000 Parking Spaces Just Minutes From Our Doors Convenient parking is easy with four parking decks surrounding DPAC. In total there are more than 3,000 spaces within 1/10 to 1/4 mile walking distance from the theater. For guests with mobility impairments or guests uncomfortable walking from our nearby parking areas, DPAC has a new expanded Courtesy Shuttle from the American Tobacco East Deck. Guests who wish to use the East Deck Courtesy Shuttle should request second-level parking from the parking attendant in the East Deck. Once parked, take the elevator down and follow signs to the Shuttle Stop. DPAC’s Most Popular Parking Options 1. American Tobacco North Deck , 305 West Pettigrew, Durham, NC 27701 2. Corcoran Street Parking Deck, 101 Corcoran Street , Durham , NC 27701 3. American Tobacco East Deck, 250 South Mangum Street, Durham, NC 27701 4. American Tobacco South Deck, 705 Willard Street, Durham, NC 27701