Blippi The Musical
Event Status cancelled
Tuesday, 23 February @ 18:00
North Charleston Performing Arts Center, North Charleston
Please Note Unfortunately, This Event Has Been Canceled To see if your event is eligible for credit, please check your account. Otherwise, you should expect to receive your refund automatically in as soon as 30 days. Please note, we'll process your refund as soon as we receive funds from the event organizer.
This event has been rescheduled to February 23, 2021 at 6:00pm Produced by National Shows 2. Ages 1 & up need a ticket for entry. Lap Policy - It is the tour's policy that children under 1 years old do not require a ticket to sit on a parent's lap, but all other customers do. Stevin John is the creator of Blippi and acts as the writer and creative force behind the Blippi character. Now that Blippi has evolved as a character he is excited that a dynamic stage performer has been cast as Blippi to entertain and thrill audiences across all of the tour markets.
North Charleston Performing Arts Center 50 Upcoming events
- 5001 Coliseum Drive, North Charleston, 29418, US
- Phone Number
- Open Hours
- Advance ticketing hours for both the Coliseum and Performing Arts Center are conducted from the Coliseum Advance Ticket Windows located off of Montague Avenue in front of the south entrance to the North Charleston Coliseum . Monday-Friday; 10:00am-5:00pm Open Saturday and Sunday for events and on-sales only (Saturday 10 a.m. until event/ Sunday Noon until event).
- Cash, Visa, Mastercard, Discover & American Express
- Will Call
- Will call can be picked up in advance for both Coliseum and Performing Arts Center events at the advance ticket windows (please see Box Office Location and Hours above). Performing Art Center ticket windows day of show hours: Two hours prior to show time until promoter closes the windows. PLEASE BRING A PICTURE ID, THE ACTUAL CREDIT CARD USED TO PURCHASE THE TICKETS, AND YOUR ORDER NUMBER.
- Car Parking
- Parking for the North Charleston Coliseum, Performing Arts, and Convention Center: Please enter the parking lots off of Montague Avenue. Parking is $10 per vehicle.