Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone
$8.50 - $10.50
Saturday, 15 August @ 20:45
Winston-Salem Fairgrounds, Winston-Salem
Advance ticket purchases are highly encouraged. Fees are tied to movie licensing and will also be paid at the gate. Gates open at 7:30pm. Movie will start at approximately 8:45pm. Children 4 & Under are Free Please Enter at gate 7 near 2886 Shorefair Drive After entering the drive-in and parking a vehicle, guests are not allowed to leave their assigned parking area except to use the restroom. Guests may not leave their assigned space or meet friends outside of their group at this venue. Guests must remain with their car and their group at all times, except to use the restroom. No outside food or beverages No re-entry Movies play rain or stars. In case of dangerous weather that requires the venue to be evacuated or an equipment failure, rainchecks will be offered. Closed captions will be shown during Tuesday night screenings to accommodate members of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing community
The Drive at Winston-Salem Fairgrounds
Winston-Salem Fairgrounds 47 Upcoming events
- 300 Deacon Blvd., Winston-Salem, 27105, US
- Phone Number
- Open Hours
- 10AM-5PM Monday through Saturday Open hours on event dates will vary.
- Cash, Visa, Mastercard, and Discover
- Will Call
- Located at box office. Opens three hours prior to show. PLEASE BRING A PICTURE ID, THE ACTUAL CREDIT CARD USED TO PURCHASE THE TICKETS, AND YOUR ORDER NUMBER.
- Car Parking
- Parking is at Gate 5 off Deacon Blvd - Prices vary.