Steve Martin & Martin Short
$94.50 - $367.50
Sunday, 15 October @ 19:00
North Charleston Performing Arts Center, North Charleston
Please Note Please Note: All guests ages 2 & above require a ticket for entry. A clear bag policy is in effect for all events at the Coliseum and Performing Arts Center. For more information on this policy including size guidelines please visit our website at www.northcharlestoncoliseumpac.com. An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 (corona virus) exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is a contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. By purchasing or otherwise accepting a ticket to this Event, you are acknowledging that an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. By attending the Event, you and any guests voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19 and agree not to hold event organizers, venue operators, managers and venue owners and their agents and their contractors, liable for any COVID-19 illness or injury in connection with you or your guests attendance at the Event.
Steve Martin and Martin Short's You Won't Believe What They Look Like Today!? is a show that redefines the form in unexpected and profound ways, from two of the funniest, most influential and acclaimed talents of the past century. Their humor is often subversive, but it is always a joyous self-deprecating romp from two comedy masters driven to make each other laugh as much as the audience. The jokes come at you at a rapid-fire pace with little set-up and big punch lines as they mock Hollywood and the fickle nature of celebrity, but the comedy truly soars when they lovingly (and relentlessly) roast each other. Martin and Short's chemistry and timing on stage reflects a friendship forged over three decades which developed when they met for the first time on the set of the 1986 film Three Amigos. These two titans of comedy have been touring together since 2015, when they launched their first live show entitled A Very Stupid Conversation.
North Charleston Performing Arts Center 69 Upcoming events
- 5001 Coliseum Drive, North Charleston, 29418, US
- Phone Number
- Open Hours
- Advance ticketing hours for both the Coliseum and Performing Arts Center are conducted from the Coliseum Advance Ticket Windows located off of Montague Avenue in front of the south entrance to the North Charleston Coliseum. Monday, Wednesday, Friday; 10:00am-4:00pm Open Saturday and Sunday for events only (Saturday & Sunday Noon until event).
- Visa, Mastercard, Discover & American Express
- Will Call
- Will call can be picked up in advance for both Coliseum and Performing Arts Center events at the advance ticket windows (please see Box Office Location and Hours above). Performing Arts Center ticket windows day of show hours: Two hours prior to show time until promoter closes the windows. PLEASE BRING A PICTURE ID, THE ACTUAL CREDIT CARD USED TO PURCHASE THE TICKETS, AND YOUR ORDER NUMBER.
- Car Parking
- Parking for the North Charleston Coliseum, Performing Arts, and Convention Center: Please enter the parking lots off of Montague Avenue. Parking is $10 per vehicle.