Event Status cancelled
Friday, 01 May @ 20:00
Ovens Auditorium, Charlotte
Please Note Unfortunately, This Event Has Been Canceled To see if your event is eligible for credit, please check your account. Otherwise, you should expect to receive your refund automatically in as soon as 30 days. Please note, we'll process your refund as soon as we receive funds from the event organizer.
Doors 7pm. Show 8pm. All dates, acts, & ticket prices subject to change without notice. All tickets are subject to applicable service fees via all points of sale. Presented By: Blumenthal Performing Arts. Please note, there will be a delivery delay in place until 14 days from the event. Each Ticket that you purchase from us is a revocable license to attend a particular performance. You agree to not re-sell any ticket you purchase from us for more than $10 over the price printed on the ticket. We have the right to revoke the license for a ticket, void the sale and retain a restocking fee, if we find that the ticket was resold or advertised to be resold for more than $10 over the price printed on the ticket.
Ovens Auditorium 23 Upcoming events
- 2900 E Independence Boulevard, Charlotte, 28205, US
- Phone Number
- Open Hours
- The main box office is located on the south side of Bojangles Coliseum. Beginning two hours prior to a ticketed event, it will move over to Ovens Auditorium and remain open until the showtime. Hours: Monday-Friday 10AM-5PM Saturday 10AM-showtime (ticketed event days only) Sunday 1PM – showtime (ticketed event days only) SUMMER HOURS: (July – mid-September *exact date varies each year): Monday-Friday 10AM-2PM Saturday 10AM-showtime (ticketed event days only) Sunday 1PM – showtime (ticketed event days only) *Box Office Hours subject to change without notice.
- Cash, Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. All credit card purchases require a matching photo ID to the ticket buyer and credit card.
- Will Call
- Will call orders can be picked up at the box office during normal business hours or right before the event. (Note: Certain events may not allow will call pick-up until the day of the performance.) Please bring a picture id, the credit card used to make the purchase and the order number. Tickets will only be released to the person whose name is on the account.
- Car Parking
- Facility parking lots are located immediately to the left after turning onto Briar Creek. Auxiliary parking lots (if needed) are located immediately to the right. ADA parking is available. Parking fees range from $6.00 - $8.00 per vehicle.