Ticket To Rock
Event Status cancelled
Thursday, 27 August @ 19:00
The Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion presented by Huntsman, Woodlands
Please Note Unfortunately, This Event Has Been Canceled To see if your event is eligible for credit, please check your account. Otherwise, you should expect to receive your refund automatically in as soon as 30 days. Please note, we'll process your refund as soon as we receive funds from the event organizer.
2020 Ticket to Rock includes 5 shows: Megadeth & Lamb of God 7/17 Breaking Benjamin - 8/13 Korn & Faith No More - 8/23 Disturbed - 8/27 Individual show tickets will be shipped at a later date within 15 days of each show.
The Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion presented by Huntsman 18 Upcoming events
- 2005 Lake Robbins Dr, Woodlands, 77380, US
- Phone Number
- Open Hours
- 10am-5pm Mon-Fri (Closed on Saturdays unless it is an event day.) 10am-Intermission (Monday-Saturday Event Days) 12noon-Intermission (Sunday Event Days - for doors at Noon the box office will open at 10am )
- Cash, MasterCard, Visa, American Express and Discover
- Will Call
- Customers may pick up their tickets 48 hours after ordering. They must present a photo ID, the credit card used in the purchase, and their confirmation number. The box office is located at the North entrance.
- Car Parking
- Prepaid Preferred Parking in the Gold Lot Parking Garage off Six Pines South is available from Ticketmaster by phone at 800-745-3000 or www.ticketmaster.com (these parking passes go OFF sale by phone/online 10 days before show date) or at any Ticketmaster Ticket Center including select, Walmart, Fiesta, and HEB stores until the day of the show, subject to availability. There is no free accessible parking in the garage. Free accessible parking is available on a 1st come basis in the adjacent gold lot with accessible plates or placards. Free Parking is available within walking distance to the facility off of Grogans Mill Rd. and Timberloch Pl. For sold out performances parking could be limited.