Set It Off: Welcome To Elsewhere Tour
Tuesday, 18 January @ 17:30
House of Blues Houston, Houston
Please Note The Event Organizer is requiring all attendees of this event to have received a negative COVID-19 test within 72-hours prior to entering the venue, OR be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. In attending the event, you certify and attest that you and all individuals in your party attending the event will abide by the following regulations: All fans will provide printed proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 72-hours prior to entering the venue, OR be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (at least two weeks after final dose) and provide printed documentation providing proof of immunization. Unvaccinated fans under 12 years of age will be required to take a COVID-19 diagnostic test within 72-hours before the event and will provide proof of negative result prior to entering the venue. Entry requirements and venue protocols are subject to change.
This is an All Ages Standing Room Only Event. There is a delivery delay in place for this event; tickets will be released 72 hours prior to the show. A strict bag policy will be enforced. Only the following bags will be allowed inside: ? Clear plastic, vinyl or PVC bags (maximum size: 12"x6"x12") ? Small clutch bags approximately the size of a hand (maximum size: 4.5"x6.5").
House of Blues Houston 70 Upcoming events
- 1204 Caroline Street, Houston, 77002, US
- Phone Number
- Open Hours
- Tickets may be purchased in the Company Store 7 days a week from 11AM - 9PM. The Box Office opens 1 hour before door time on show days.
- Cash, MasterCard, Visa, Discover, American Express, House of Blues Gift Certificates. Credit card purchases require a valid matching photo ID.
- Will Call
- Will Call is available at least 1 hour prior to door time. Customer must present a valid photo ID and actual credit card used for purchase. The name on the ID must match the name on the credit card used to purchase tickets.
- Car Parking
- Greenstreet Parking Garage on Polk/Main