Las Nuevas Tamaleras
Thursday, 02 December @ 19:30
Jo Long Theatre, San Antonio
The charming Christmas play has entertained audiences in San Antonio for MORE than 26 years and is considered as much a tradition as, The Nutcracker, A Christmas Carol, and Its A Wonderful Life with many families making it part of their annual holiday ritual with fans anxiously awaiting its return year after year! For more than a quarter of a century, San Antonio audiences have enjoyed seeing themselves reflected on stage by the characters of Silvia, Josie and Patsy in their uproariously comical attempt at their first tamalada while the spirits of Dona Mercedes and Dona Juanita add to excitement and drama as they join the new tamaleras in an amusing power struggle about whose recipe makes the perfect tamal. Centered around friendship, family and comradery, the play makes you laugh, makes you cry and makes you proud!
Jo Long Theatre 12 Upcoming events
- 226 N Hackberry, San Antonio, 78202, US
- Phone Number
- Open Hours
- - Monday thru Friday 7:45AM - 4:30PM - 2 Hours before performance on weekdays - 4 hours before performance on weekends
- American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Cash or Check
- Will Call
- Available for pick up 90 minutes prior to the show on the day of the show.
- Car Parking
- Parking is available in the Carver Administration, Carver Academy and St. Paul parking lots. Additional parking is available along Center Street and Gibbs Street by the Freidrich building. Parking is free.