Don Toliver: Life of A Don Tour
Thursday, 21 October @ 20:00
Bayou Music Center, Houston
Please Note The Event Organizer is requiring all attendees of this event to have received a negative COVID-19 test within 72-hours prior to entering the venue, OR be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. In attending the event, you certify and attest that you and all individuals in your party attending the event will abide by the following regulations: All fans will provide printed proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 72-hours prior to entering the venue, OR be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (at least two weeks after final dose) and provide printed documentation showing proof of immunization. Unvaccinated fans under 12 years of age will be required to take a COVID-19 test within 72-hours before the event and will provide proof of negative result prior to entering the venue. Entry requirements and venue protocols are subject to change. Click here for updates at your venue
Doors: 7pm Show: 8pm All Ages This event is general admission. The balcony is general admission seating and the floor is general admission standing room only.
Bayou Music Center 17 Upcoming events
- 520 Texas Ave., Houston, 77002, US
- Phone Number
- Open Hours
- Due to the ongoing global pandemic, and to protect the health and safety of our guests and venue staff members, the box office at Bayou Music Center will be open on day-of-show only. If you’re looking to purchase tickets, we ask you to visit us at www.livenation.com . If you’re looking to obtain a refund for a show that was either canceled or rescheduled, please visit www.livenation.com/refund for more information. We look forward to seeing you at our next show at Bayou Music Center.
- Cash, American Express, Discover, MasterCard and Visa. Credit card purchases require a valid matching photo ID. The name on the ID must match the name on the credit card used to purchase tickets.
- Will Call
- Customers may pick up tickets day of show one (1) hour prior to door time with a photo ID and the credit card used for purchase. The name on the ID must match the name on the credit card used to purchase tickets.
- Car Parking
- Patrons may park in the Theater District Parking Garage. Event parking is $12.00 after 5 pm - 12 am Mon-Fri and all day on Sat-Sun. Daytime event parking prices from 12am - 5pm, Mon-Fri is $15.00. The parking garage is special needs accessible and spaces are based on availability. This area is painted blue for easy viewing. **Valet parking is available for $16.00, with entrances on both Texas Avenue and Smith Street.