Jazmine Sullivan: The Heaux Tales Tour MOVED TO 713 MUSIC HALL
$39.50 - $69.50
Friday, 04 March @ 20:00
Bayou Music Center, Houston
Please Note The Event Organizer is requiring all attendees of this event to have received a negative COVID-19 test (generally 48 to 72 hours before the event) prior to entering the venue, OR be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. In attending the event, you certify and attest that you and all individuals in your party attending the event will abide by the following regulations: All fans will provide proof of a negative COVID-19 test (generally within 48 or 72 hours before the event) prior to entering the venue, OR be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (at least two weeks after final dose) and provide proof of immunization. Unvaccinated fans under 12 years of age may be required to take a COVID-19 diagnostic test (generally within 48 or 72 hours prior to the event) and provide proof of negative result prior to entering the venue. Show has moved to 713 Music Hall
Doors: 7pm Show: 8pm All Ages Show has moved to 713 Music Hall
Ticket Limit There is an 8 ticket limit per household.
Bayou Music Center 24 Upcoming events
- 520 Texas Ave., Houston, 77002, US
- Phone Number
- Open Hours
- Due to the ongoing global pandemic, and to protect the health and safety of our guests and venue staff members, the box office at Bayou Music Center will be open on day-of-show only. If you’re looking to purchase tickets, we ask you to visit us at www.livenation.com . If you’re looking to obtain a refund for a show that was either canceled or rescheduled, please visit www.livenation.com/refund for more information. We look forward to seeing you at our next show at Bayou Music Center.
- Cash, American Express, Discover, MasterCard and Visa. Credit card purchases require a valid matching photo ID. The name on the ID must match the name on the credit card used to purchase tickets.
- Will Call
- Customers may pick up tickets day of show one (1) hour prior to door time with a photo ID and the credit card used for purchase. The name on the ID must match the name on the credit card used to purchase tickets.
- Car Parking
- Patrons may park in the Theater District Parking Garage. Event parking is $12.00 after 5 pm - 12 am Mon-Fri and all day on Sat-Sun. Daytime event parking prices from 12am - 5pm, Mon-Fri is $15.00. The parking garage is special needs accessible and spaces are based on availability. This area is painted blue for easy viewing. **Valet parking is available for $16.00, with entrances on both Texas Avenue and Smith Street.