San Antonio Stock Show & Rodeo Followed By Artist TBA
$18.50 - $223.50
Sunday, 21 February @ 13:00
AT&T Center, San Antonio
Please Note The rodeo runs approximately a hour and 45 minutes. After the last bull is bucked, there is a brief intermission (approx. 15 minutes) followed by the entertainment. The concert lasts between 60 to 75 minutes. Your Rodeo ticket also includes Stock Show & Rodeo fairgrounds admission so that you can enjoy all that the 2020 San Antonio Stock Show and Rodeo has to offer. To review schedule of events and activities please keep checking our website at www.sarodeo.com Children 3 years and older must have a ticket. Performers are subject to change and are not a condition of ticket sale.
NOW is the perfect time to purchase multi-rodeo ticket packages to get the best seats available for rodeo & concert performances. Ticket Packages are great to share with your family, friends, co-workers or use as employee and client incentives. Ticket packages are available through the link below or contact the Rodeo Ticket Office at email@example.com or call (210) 225-5851 to purchase package tickets today or to receive more information. The San Antonio Stock Show & Rodeo celebrates its 72nd year with over a decade of the award as the Professional Rodeo Cowboys Associations Large Indoor Rodeo of the Year. With six PRCA events, and one WPRA event, rodeo fans are sure to see the best-of-the-best in the industry. Intertwined in the competition are our classic Grand Entry, Mutton Bustin and Calf Scramble.
Ticket Limit All prices except the $20 ($18.50 + $1.50 facility fee) price have a strictly enforced overall ticket limit of 10 for this event per household. For the $20 ($18.50 + $1.50 facility fee) price ticket the limit is 6 for this event per household.
San Antonio Stock Show and Rodeo
AT&T Center 37 Upcoming events
- 1 AT&T Center, San Antonio, 78219, US
- Phone Number
- Open Hours
- Regular Hours – Monday – Friday 12:00pm – 5:30 pm; Sat/Sun closed unless on event day where box office will open 5 hours prior to event time. All other AT&T event tickets can be purchased through Ticketmaster and their outlets.
- Cash, Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover
- Will Call
- Monday – Friday 10 am - 5:30 pm at the Southeast Ticket Tower. Event will call tickets may be picked up two hours prior to event at the Southeast Ticket Tower. Policies for each event may vary.
- Car Parking
- Parking will be available in Lots 1, 2,3,4,6 and 7 and will be sold based on availability per event. Prices range from $4 to $20 based on event.