Houston Symphony - Hocus Pocus Pops
Friday, 20 October @ 19:30
The Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion presented by Huntsman, Woodlands
Please Note There is a STRICT bag size requirement for this show. All bags and purses (unless clear) must be smaller than 4.5 inches x 6.5 inches. Clear bags must be smaller than 12 inches x 12 inches. For more information, visit www.woodlandscenter.org.
There is a STRICT bag size requirement for this show. All bags and purses (unless clear) must be smaller than 4.5 inches x 6.5 inches. Clear bags must be smaller than 12 inches x 12 inches. For more information, visit www.woodlandscenter.org.
Ticket Limit There is an overall 8 ticket limit on this event.
The Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion presented by Huntsman 13 Upcoming events
- 2005 Lake Robbins Dr, Woodlands, 77380, US
- Phone Number
- Open Hours
- 10am-5pm Mon-Fri (Closed on Saturdays unless it is an event day.) 10am-Intermission (Monday-Saturday Event Days) 12noon-Intermission (Sunday Event Days - for doors at Noon the box office will open at 10am )
- Cash, MasterCard, Visa, American Express and Discover
- Will Call
- Customers may pick up their tickets 48 hours after ordering. They must present a photo ID, the credit card used in the purchase, and their confirmation number. The box office is located at the North entrance.
- Car Parking
- Prepaid Preferred Parking in the Gold Lot Parking Garage off Six Pines South is available from Ticketmaster by phone at 800-745-3000 or www.ticketmaster.com (these parking passes go OFF sale by phone/online 10 days before show date) or at any Ticketmaster Ticket Center including select, Walmart, Fiesta, and HEB stores until the day of the show, subject to availability. There is no free accessible parking in the garage. Free accessible parking is available on a 1st come basis in the adjacent gold lot with accessible plates or placards. Free Parking is available within walking distance to the facility off of Grogans Mill Rd. and Timberloch Pl. For sold out performances parking could be limited.