Alamo City Jazz - Kirk Whalum
$55.50 - $65.00
Friday, 20 November @ 20:00
Charline McCombs Empire Theatre, San Antonio
Please Note EVERYONE MUST have a ticket INCLUDING infants NO Cameras, Recorders, Phones or Pagers allowed. If you do have a phone or pager please make sure it's turned off. Please note all Mezzanine and Balcony seats require the use of stairs.
For this event, physically distanced seating will be implemented as well as following health and safety protocols: ? Patrons are required to wear face coverings always except when consuming food and beverage while in their designated seat. ? For patrons arriving without an appropriate face covering, the venue will supply disposable 3-ply masks. ? Patrons will undergo a temperature screening before entry. Patrons with an elevated temperature of 100.4 or higher will not be admitted to the theatre. ? Sick or symptomatic patrons will not be admitted to the theatre. ? Upon entry to the theatre, all customers will be encouraged to sanitize their hands from available stations. ? Mobile digital tickets are encouraged through your Ticketmaster account. ? The theatre will undergo deep cleaning before the performance, including disinfection of seats with an electrostatic sprayer. By visiting the Empire Theatre, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19
Charline McCombs Empire Theatre 3 Upcoming events
- 226 N. St. Marys Street, San Antonio, 78205, US
- Phone Number
- Open Hours
- 10:00am - 5:00pm Monday through Friday Hours vary Saturday. Call for more information.
- Cash, local check, Visa, MC, Amex, and Discover.
- Will Call
- Tickets are available for pick up 2 hours before show time. Once the box office closes, unclaimed will call is given to the ticket takers at the main theatre entrance.
- Car Parking
- $10 to park in the Mid City garage located at the corner of Navarro and College St. There are some disabled parking spaces available at the Mid City parking garage, although space is limited. Valet Parking: Valet parking is not available.