Louis the Child
$34.50 - $75.00
Thursday, 12 August @ 18:00
STAGE AE, Pittsburgh
Please Note Originally scheduled for 08/05/20 Previously purchased tickets will be honored for the new date. Louis The Child have partnered with PLUS1 so that $1 from every ticket will go to organizations bringing dignity, equity, and access to communities who need it. www.plus1.org
In order to ensure the safety of our patrons and to increase the efficiency of our entry procedure, Stage AE will be implementing a new bag policy to mirror the bag policy of the NFL, effective September 15th, 2017. Only bags within 4.5 x 6.5 x 3 inches will be allowed into the venue for events. We will also allow one gallon or smaller clear plastic bags sized at or under 12 x12 x6 (inches). e.g., Ziploc, NFL branded entry bags. Large bags such as (but not limited to) backpacks, purses, drawstring bags, totes and carry alls will not be allowed into the venue. As before, the contents of any bag allowed onto the premises will be inspected for prohibited items. Any prohibited items or bags must be taken back to your vehicle or disposed of. Stage AE or any affiliate of will not be responsible for securing your personal items. Anything placed outside of our gates or fence will be discarded or removed by authorities.
Ticket Limit There is a six (6) ticket limit per customer.
STAGE AE 13 Upcoming events
- 400 North Shore Drive, Pittsburgh, 15212, US
- Phone Number
- Open Hours
- Monday thru Friday 2 PM - 6 PM. Day of shows open at noon until 9 PM.
- Cash and credit cards are accepted.
- Will Call
- Will Call tickets can be picked up beginning at noon on the day of the show at the Ticket Window. Customers must present the actual credit card, a picture ID and the confirmation number.
- Car Parking
- Alco parking lots are available in various locations surrounding the venue.