Ferhat Gocer Ft. Suat Suna - Turkish Live Concert
Event Status cancelled
Saturday, 03 October @ 20:00
Meridian Arts Centre: George Weston, Toronto
Please Note Unfortunately, This Event Has Been Cancelled. To see if your event is eligible for credit, please check your account. Otherwise, you should expect to receive your refund automatically in as soon as 30 days. Please note, we'll process your refund as soon as we receive funds from the event organizer. To charge by phone please call 416-366-7723 | 1-800-708-6754.
Popular Turkish Musicians Ferhat Gocer and Suat Suna will be performing at George Weston Recital Hall. Ferhat Gocer is an extraordinary musician; his repertory extends to many different musical styles and genres, including Opera, Napolitan, Chanson, Rembetico, Turkish Folk and Classics and nostalgic hits; among others. Ferhat Gocer and Suat Suna's primary objective is the meeting of Anatolian melodies with the universally accepted symphonic music to expose the wholeness of different genres.
Meridian Arts Centre: George Weston 8 Upcoming events
- 5040 Yonge Street, Toronto, M2N 6R8, CA
- Phone Number
- Open Hours
- Daytime box office hours are Monday to Friday, 1:00pm to 6:00pm. On performance days, the box office opens 2 hour prior to the first scheduled curtain time, and stays open until 1/2 hour after curtain time.
- American Express, MasterCard, Visa, Debit, Cash
- Will Call
- In advance of shows, tickets can be picked up during daytime hours at any TO Live box office (Meridian Arts Centre, Meridian Hall, St. Lawrence Center for the Arts). On show days, tickets will be available for pickup from 2 hours prior to the scheduled curtain time. Please arrive early to avoid congestion and delays, and be prepared to present the actual credit card used for purchase and photo ID.
- Car Parking
- Public parking is available at nearby lots, and limited metered street parking is available on surrounding streets. For more information, please visit www.meridianartscentre.com/parking-and-ttc. Limited onsite parking is available for patrons with Accessible Needs, and must be arranged in advanced by calling 416-733-9388 ext. 6900.