Anne Of Green Gables - The Ballet
$43.00 - $88.00
Thursday, 22 July @ 19:00
Bluma Appel Theatre, Toronto
Please Note Net Capacity: 868
Anne of Green Gables - The Ballet is a playful, colourful, and evocative production that will transport audiences to early 20th Century Atlantic Canada. Based on the beloved Canadian novel by Lucy Maud Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables - The Ballet follows the adventures of Anne Shirley, an orphan girl sent to live on a farm in the fictional town of Avonlea, Prince Edward Island. Anne of Green Gables - The Ballet is the first ever full length ballet based on the classic Canadian novel. This creation is made possible through the assistance of the heirs of Lucy Maud Montgomery and in partnership with the heirs of Norman Campbell and Don Harron.
Bluma Appel Theatre 5 Upcoming events
- 27 Front Street East, Toronto, M5E 1B4, CA
- Phone Number
- Open Hours
- Daytime box office hours are Monday to Friday, 1:00pm to 6:00pm. On performance days, the box office opens 2 hour prior to the first scheduled curtain time, and stays open until ½ hour after curtain time.
- American Express, MasterCard, Visa, Debit, Cash
- Will Call
- In advance of shows, tickets can be picked up during daytime hours at any TO Live box office (Meridian Arts Centre, Meridian Hall, St. Lawrence Center for the Arts). On show days, tickets will be available for pickup from 2 hours prior to the scheduled curtain time. Please arrive early to avoid congestion and delays, and be prepared to present the actual credit card used for purchase and photo ID.
- Car Parking
- Public parking is available at nearby lots, and limited metered street parking is available on surrounding streets. For more information, please visit www.stlc.com/location/. Limited onsite parking is available at Meridian Hall (next door to the St. Lawrence Centre) for patrons with Accessible Needs, and must be arranged in advanced by calling 416-733-9388 ext. 6900.