Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Part One
Event Status cancelled
Thursday, 29 July @ 19:30
Princess Theatre, Melbourne
All tickets will be made available to you from 72 hours prior to your performance. In the event that mobile tickets are not available for any reason, tickets will be available from the Box Office for collection with Photo ID and booking confirmation on the day of your selected performance only.
Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Part One (Melbourne)
Harry Potter and the Cursed Child (Melbourne)
Princess Theatre 269 Upcoming events
- 163-181 Spring St, Melbourne, 3000, AU
- Phone Number
- Open Hours
- The Princess Theatre Box Office is open Monday-Friday, 10am-5pm and 1.5 hours before all performances.
- Cash, Eftpos, Credit Cards, Ticketmaster Gift Cards
- Will Call
- Pre-paid tickets to Harry Potter and the Cursed Child are only available for collection from the Princess Theatre Box Office on the day of the performance. Tickets will only be given to the card holder or an authorised representative, and ID will be required for collection. VIP Red Carpet ticket holders can collect their VIP inclusions from 1 hour pre-show on the day of the event at the VIP section of main bar in the Stalls foyer, downstairs at the Princess Theatre.
- Car Parking
- Discounted parking rates are available to Marriner Group patrons if booked online in advance at www.bookabay.com.au. More information at https://marrinergroup.com.au/offers/discount-parking Evenings & Weekends $7, Mon-Fri Matinees $32 Closest Wilson car parks to the theatre are: Wilson Parking, Parkade, McIlwraith Place, Melbourne 3000 Wilson Parking, Park Hyatt Hotel, St Andrews Place