$41.00 - $150.00
Tuesday, 12 April @ 19:30
Lyell B Clay Concert Theatre, Morgantown
Please Note Originally scheduled for 04/01/20 Previously purchased tickets will be honored for the new date.
"Postcards from Ireland" celebrates the rich musical and cultural heritage of Ireland; taking audiences on a journey of story and song from across the Emerald Isle. Embrace an evening of angelic voices, breath-taking harmonies and instrumental virtuosity, transporting you from your theater seat to the lush landscapes of Ireland.
Lyell B Clay Concert Theatre 4 Upcoming events
- 1 Fine Arts Drive, Morgantown, 26506, US
- Phone Number
- Open Hours
- The Creative Arts Center box office is open on weekdays from 10am - 5pm. Box office opens 90 minutes prior to showtime.
- Cash, Check, Visa, Mastercard and Discover
- Will Call
- Will Call is located at the Creative Arts Center box office in the main lobby. Will Call may be picked up during regular business hours of M-F 10am – 5pm and 90 minutes prior to showtime. Customers must present a photo ID to claim tickets.
- Car Parking
- Limited free parking is available in front of the Creative Arts Center (Lot 45) after 5pm M-F and on weekends. On non-game days, free parking is also available at the WVU Coliseum across the street from the Creative Art Center. Additional lots adjacent to the CAC are pay-to-park or restricted to permit holders. Please read posted signs regarding parking restrictions. For parking lot information please call WVU parking at 304-293-5502 or visit: http://transportation.wvu.edu/home