Oops No results for this event. Please try another search
Ferry Corsten performing in Toronto in 2006
|Birth name||Ferry Corsten|
|Also known as|
|Born|| (1973-12-04) 4 December 1973 (age 47)|
Ferry Corsten (Dutch pronunciation: [ˈfɛri ˈkɔrstə(n)]; born 4 December 1973) is a Dutch DJ, record producer and remixer from Rotterdam. He is well known for producing many pioneering trance tracks during the 1990s–2000s under his numerous aliases, including System F, Moonman, Pulp Victim and Gouryella. In recent years, he has shifted to a broader electronic music style, playing everything from progressive house to uplifting trance; and hosts his own weekly radio show, Corsten's Countdown. Corsten routinely plays at events and festivals all over the world including Electric Daisy Carnival, Tomorrowland, and many others, and has been consistently ranked among DJ Mag's Top 100 DJs poll, having placed at rank 5 in 2004 and 2005, 6 in 2006 and 2008; and most recently at 90 for 2017.
- "Ferry Corsten". pulseradio.net. Archived from the original on 2016-08-17. Retrieved 2016-06-16.
- "Ferry Corsten | About | DiscographyAbout". Ferrycorsten.com. Archived from the original on 2016-10-04. Retrieved 2016-06-16.
- "Moonman". Discogs.com. Retrieved 2016-06-16.
- "Pulp Victim". Discogs.com. Retrieved 24 August 2020.
- "Ferry Corsten Explains Why His Gouryella Alias Made a Comeback". Fuse. Retrieved 2016-06-16.
- broadcasts, Dancefoundation.com - We enhance. "Corsten's Countdown". Corsten's Countdown. Retrieved 2016-06-16.
- REVIEW-JOURNAL, DAVE HERRERA LAS VEGAS (2015-06-18). "Here's the full EDC 2015 Schedule". Las Vegas Review-Journal. Retrieved 2016-06-16.
- "Ferry Corsten presents Full On on Saturday". Tomorrowland.com. Archived from the original on 2016-07-22. Retrieved 2016-06-16.
- "Poll 2016: Ferry Corsten". DJMag.com. Retrieved 2017-03-30.