Rowdytown IX: Big Gigantic
No price information for this event
Saturday, 25 September @ 18:00
Red Rocks Amphitheatre, Morrison
Red Rocks Amphitheatre 23 Upcoming events
- 18300 W. Alameda Parkway, Morrison, 80465, US
- Phone Number
- Open Hours
- Gates open 1 1/2 hours prior to show time and the Box Office opens 2 hours prior to the gates. Box office is located on Red Rocks Park Road (Entrance #2 - Hwy 26/93 at Alameda, South .2 Miles).
- The box office accepts cash only.
- Will Call
- Will call is located halfway up the Red Rocks Park Road (#2) entrance at the Box Office. Tickets may be picked up as early as 2 and a half hours prior to show time on the day of the show unless otherwise posted. Please note that for some Red Rocks shows, Rows 1-6 will be offered as Will Call Only.
- Car Parking
- Parking is available on site. Price is included in the price of your ticket. Parking lots usually open 1/2 hour prior to door time. Come early to avoid traffic hassles and to get the best parking and best access to seating. Selected shows will have parking open earlier than the standard. Patrons are asked to follow directions of parking personnel and park as close as possible to other cars. **NOTE** NO OVERNIGHT CAMPING PERMITTED!! NOTE: Do not park on the Highway, at entrances to the Park, on private property, Alameda Parkway, or in the town of Morrison. Each of these areas is patrolled and you will be towed. Handicapped parking: Designated accessible parking for persons with disabilities is in two locations. Please check your tickets for the locations of your seats before parking. For access to the top of the amphitheatre, Row 70, parking is available in the Top Circle Lot. For access to the front row, Row 1, the parking is at the Upper South Lot. A valid, appropriate handicap placard or license plate is required to park in a space identified as reserved for persons with disabilities. All park entrances can access all parking lots.