Made in the 90's
$144.16 - $384.16
Saturday, 20 March @ 16:00
Festival Hall Melbourne, West Melbourne
Please Note Fees & Charges: A Handling Fee from $4.55 per transaction applies. In addition a delivery fee may apply depending on the mode of delivery selected. Wheelchair/Accessible Seating: For all enquiries please contact the Box Office on (03) 9329 9699. Children's Policy: LICENSED VENUE. OVER 18 YEARS ONLY WITH PHOTO I.D. WILL BE ADMITTED. NO I.D. / NO ENTRY / NO REFUND. Lineup: Blackstreet Mario Winans Next All-4-One Renee Neufville CDB
This is a licensed over 18s only event. Persons under 18 years will not be admitted. Photo I.D. (One of the 5 government approved only; learners & Drivers licence, passport, keypass, proof of age card) must be shown at the door to gain entry. NO I.D., NO ENTRY, NO EXHANGES, NO REFUNDS. Ticket collections prior to the event can be made from all Ticketmaster outlets or from Festival Hall Administration located at 288 Rosslyn St, West Melbourne (Directly behind Festival Hall). Pick ups and Ticket Sales on event night can be made from 1 hour prior to doors opening from the Ticket Sales window located on Dudley St, near the cloak room.
Ticket Limit Pleas note, a ticket limit of 10 per customer applies to this event.
Festival Hall Melbourne 2 Upcoming events
- 300 Dudley Street, West Melbourne, 3003, AU
- Phone Number
- Open Hours
- Tickets can be purchased from 288 Rosslyn Street, Monday to Friday 9:00am to 4.30pm. 1 hour prior to doors on event nights, cash only tickets are sold from the Box Office on Dudley Street- subject to availability.
- Cash, Bankcard, Mastercard and Visa for advance ticket sales only on (03) 9329 9699. Door sales are Cash only.
- Will Call
- PrePaid Ticket Collections: Prior to the event, venue collections can be made from 288 Rosslyn St, West Melb, directly behind Festival Hall, from Mon to Fri, 9am-4:30pm or from any Ticketmaster outlet. On the event night, Venue Collections are available from 1 hour prior to the event from the Ticket Sales window located at the front of the venue on Dudley St, near the Cloak Room. The creditcard holder is the only person who can collect a prepaid ticket. The creditcard used to purchase the ticket(s) and photo ID must be presented at time of pickup.
- Car Parking
- Limited on street parking is available in the West Melbourne/ North Melbourne area. Telstra Dome, New Quay Docklands and 83 Batman Street paid car parks are also in close proximity to the hall. Additional paid car parks are available but have restricted opening hours - 185 Rosslyn Street is open until 9pm on weekdays. 94 Batman Street until 11pm on weekdays and at the corner of Latrobe and Spencer Streets until 10pm every day.