Pandora Presents: Disney Princess The Concert
$40.00 - $80.00
Thursday, 14 April @ 19:00
Chevalier Theatre, Medford
Please Note Disney Princess - The Concert is recommended for a general audience. As an advisory to adults who might bring young people, Disney recommends this show for ages 6 and up. All persons entering the theater, regardless of age, must have a ticket. The show runs for approximately two hours with intermission.
Disney Princess - The Concert is recommended for a general audience. As an advisory to adults who might bring young people, Disney recommends this show for ages 6 and up. All persons entering the theater, regardless of age, must have a ticket. The show runs for approximately two hours with intermission. Doors 6pm // Show 7pm
Ticket Limit There is an eight (8) ticket limit per customer.
Disney Princess: The Concert
Chevalier Theatre 39 Upcoming events
- 30 Forest Street, Medford, 02115, US
- Phone Number
- Open Hours
- The Chevalier Theatre currently does not have a full-time Box Office. The Box Office will be open 2 hours prior and 1 hour after showtime, day of show only. To buy tickets in advance without service fees please visit the Wilbur Theatre Box Office, located at 246 Tremont St, Boston, MA, 02116. Hours are Monday-Saturday 12-6pm.
- Cash, Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express
- Will Call
- Location: Box Office (the Box Office is located on the right hand side of the theater) Will Call opens two (2) hours prior to the start of the show and closes (1) hour after the start of the show. Will call tickets can be picked up on the night of the show only. Customers must present a photo I.D. matching the name on ticket account. Tickets may NOT be dropped off or left for other guests.
- Car Parking
- From Route 93 (North or South): Medford Square is easily accessed from Route 93. Take Exit 32 for Rt. 60 West. At the rotary, follow the parking attendant who will direct you to the suggested parking behind Medford City Hall. From Route 2 (East or West): From Route 2 take Exit 59 and follow the signs for Route 60 East. Stay on Route 60 East through Arlington, and into Medford. Route 60 goes right into Medford Square. When you get to the main intersection in the middle of the square take Riverside Drive to City Hall Mall where you will find the suggested parking behind Medford City Hall. There is also plenty of on street paring (Free after 6pm) and municipal parking lots within a few blocks of the theatre.