WALK THE MOON - Dream Plane Tour
Monday, 27 September @ 19:00
Paradise Rock Club presented by Citizens, Boston
Please Note The Event Organizer is requiring all attendees of this event to have received a negative COVID-19 test within 72-hours prior to entering the venue, OR be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. In attending the event, you certify and attest that you and all individuals in your party attending the event will abide by the following regulations: All fans will provide printed proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 72-hours prior to entering the venue, OR be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (at least two weeks after final dose) and provide printed documentation providing proof of immunization. Unvaccinated fans under 12 years of age will be required to take a COVID-19 diagnostic test within 72-hours before the event and will provide proof of negative result prior to entering the venue. Entry requirements and venue protocols are subject to change. Mask wearing is mandated by the City of Boston. Entry requirements are subject to change. This event is all ages.
All ages event. Doors: 7:00pm Show: 8:00pm
Paradise Rock Club presented by Citizens 87 Upcoming events
- 967 Commonwealth Avenue, Boston, 02215, US
- Phone Number
- Open Hours
- Advance Tickets may be purchased in person after entering the club, at the Box Office, Monday - Saturday noon to 6pm. On show nights the box office will remain open until approximately 30 mins after the main act goes on stage for sales of that night's tickets and advance tickets.
- Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, Cash (US currency only.)
- Will Call
- Will Call can be picked up after club doors open. Customer must present the actual credit card used to place the order and a valid photo ID.
- Car Parking
- Limited street parking only.