$40.00 - $195.00
Thursday, 04 November @ 19:30
Citizens Bank Opera House, Boston
Please Note All performances begin promptly at the scheduled time. Guests arriving after the show has begun will be seated at the discretion of the House Manager and may be held outside of the auditorium. All guests regardless of age must have a ticket. Parents should use their discretion when deciding what shows are appropriate for children. Performance prices, dates, times and cast are subject to change without notice. $4.50 Facility Fee will be added to each ticket.
Masks are required to be worn by all patrons while in the venue. Other COVID-19 related health protocols may be in effect including, without limitation, required: temperature checks, testing, proof of vaccine, confirmation of prior travel to restricted areas and/or confirmation of no known symptoms of and exposure to COVID-19. We reserve the right to unilaterally make changes to health protocols in accordance with applicable law. Future updates will be provided to ticket holders prior to the performance. Any ticket holder who does not comply with any COVID-19 related health protocol may be required to leave the theater, and their ticket will not be refunded. Guests with accessibility questions, or who require additional assistance related to COVID-19 policies may email email@example.com or call (617) 259-3400. This event is being planned at full capacity, subject to applicable law and governmental approval.
Citizens Bank Opera House 120 Upcoming events
- 539 Washington Street, Boston, 02111, US
- Phone Number
- Open Hours
- Monday through Friday 10AM to 5PM (non performance weeks) Open 2 hours prior to matinee on weekends and closes ½ hr after curtain. Open 10am until ½ hr after curtain on weekdays.
- Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Cash, Discover
- Will Call
- Please pick up tickets 1 hour prior to show. Customers must present photo ID, actual credit card used to purchase tickets and confirmation number.
- Car Parking
- There are many parking garages around The Citizens Bank Opera House in the Downtown Crossing area. Lafayette Parking Garage 1 Avenue de Lafayette (617) 357-1987 Millennium Place Garage at The Ritz-Carlton Boston Common 47 Boylston Street (Self-Park) (617) 574-7252 Avery Street Entrance (Valet) (617) 574-7100 Boston Common Garage Zero Charles Street (617) 954-2098 75 State Street Garage 75 State Street (Entrance on Broad Street) (617) 443-2817