4000 E. Ontario Center Parkway, Ontario, 91764
Upcoming Events 12
Xtreme Football League: Playoffs
Sat, 29 Aug @12:00 AM
Jeff Dunham: Seriously
Thu, 17 Sep @12:00 AM
BANDA MS y SNOOP DOGG En Vivo - Dos Culturas, Una Union
Sat, 07 Nov @12:00 AM
Grupo Firme, Ramon Ayala y Banda Los Sebastianes
Sun, 08 Nov @12:00 AM
Los Ángeles Azules - Todos Somos Cumbia U.S. Tour
Sat, 21 Nov @12:00 AM
King of The Cage: Eliminator II
Sun, 22 Nov @12:00 AM
Zapp 40 Year Anniversary w/ Brenton Wood, Lisa Lisa, NB Ridaz, & More
Fri, 18 Dec @12:00 AM
Sat, 17 Jul @12:00 AM
Sat, 17 Jul @12:00 AM
Sun, 18 Jul @12:00 AM
Sun, 18 Jul @12:00 AM
LIT AF Tour: Martin Lawrence Performing & Hosting Live
Fri, 19 Nov @12:00 AM
- 4000 E. Ontario Center Parkway, Ontario, 91764
- Phone Number
- Open Hours
- Box Office Hours: Non-event days Monday - Friday: 12pm - 5pm Saturday - Sunday: CLOSED Events days Monday - Friday: 12pm - closing Saturday - Sunday: 3 hours before the start of the event* •Varies per event Closed on Holidays On day of show, the ticket windows will remain open until 30 minutes after the event begins.
- Accepted Payment
- Cash,MasterCard and VISA accepted. American Express NOT accepted
- Will Call
- Will Call is located at the Box Office, located on the East Side of the Arena. Tickets may be picked up beginning two hours prior to the event. The person whose name is on the account, must be present and show their photo ID and credit card used to make the purchase to pick up tickets. The Box Office cannot release tickets to anyone whose name does not appear on the account, and cannot make name changes over the telephone.
- Car Parking
- The arena has over 3,500 parking spaces on property, including parking for guests with disabilities. Prices vary by event. Please call the venue for specific event parking prices and information.
FAN CODE OF CONDUCT: The venue works to provide a safe, enjoyable and pleasant environment for all guests in attendance. As such, arena staff will ask all guests to adhere to the following code of conduct: -Guests shall be respectful to all other guests, fans, participants, event officials, entertainers, athletes, arena staff and arena property. -Guests shall not willfully and maliciously disturb a guest/employee and shall not interfere in other guests’ enjoyment of the event. -Guests who drink alcoholic beverages shall do so in a responsible manner. -Guests shall smoke only in designated external areas. -Guests shall refrain from using offensive language, making obscene gestures, wearing obscene or indecent clothing, throwing projectiles of any kind and possessing prohibited items. -Guests shall never enter the playing or performance area, or interfere with the progression of the event in any fashion. -Guests shall comply with the direction and instructions of venue staff. -Guests are responsible for their own good time by immediately reporting inappropriate behavior to the nearest usher or building liaison. -Any other conduct deemed by the venue to be inappropriate to the peace and good order of events or which may adversely affect the safety or persons or property will be handled by arena staff in its sole discretion. The following items are NOT permitted: Aerosol Cans Animals/Pets (except service animals) Audio/Video Recording Equipment Balloons, Beach Balls or Related Items Cans, Bottles, Glass or Other Beverage Containers Chains, Studded Bracelets, etc. Coolers or Ice Chests Illegal Drugs Large Bags and Purses Laser Pens and Pointers Noisemaking Devices (i.e. whistles, air horns) Outside Food, Beverage, Bottled Water, etc. Professional Photography Equipment Poles/Sticks to Display Flags, Banners, etc. Skateboards, Rollerblades, Bikes, etc. Unapproved pamphlets, fliers, handbills, etc. Weapons of any kind (i.e. pepper spray, tear gas, handcuffs, stun guns, etc.) Any Other Item deemed inappropriate or dangerous by the venue in its sole discretion (This list is subject to change at any time.) Smoking is not allowed in the building. NO RE-ENTRY
All guests two years and older must have a ticket. Children less than two years old may enter without a ticket but must sit on a guardian's lap. PLEASE NOTE: Some events will require all attendees regardless of age to present a ticket for entry. Please check the event's ticket policies at the time of purchase.
Accessible seating is available in the last row of the following sections: 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 108, 112, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 120, 121, 122; 201, 202, 203, 204 and 205. Elevators outside sections 103/203 and 114/214. Will identify areas for hearing impaired as needed.