Beau Rivage Theatre
875 Beach Blvd, Biloxi, 39530
Upcoming Events 6
Gary Allan: Ruthless Tour
Sat, 25 Mar @12:00 AM
Sat, 08 Apr @12:00 AM
Fri, 05 May @12:00 AM
Alice Cooper: 2023 Too Close For Comfort Tour
Thu, 18 May @12:00 AM
Fri, 22 Sep @12:00 AM
Sat, 23 Sep @12:00 AM
- 875 Beach Blvd, Biloxi, 39530
- Phone Number
- Open Hours
- Phone Sales: 8am-10pm daily (Central Time). Box Office Will Call Counter: Only open the day of show at NOON
- Accepted Payment
- Visa, Mastercard, Amex, Discover, & MGM Gift Cards
- Will Call
- Location at venue: Beau Rivage Ticket Office Box Office Will Call Counter: Only open the day of show at NOON for Weekday shows and 10AM for Weekend Production shows. *If the Ticket Office is closed, guests may pick up their purchased tickets anytime the Mlife desk is open Mlife hours of operation: 8am-10pm daily (Central Time)
- Car Parking
- Location: Beau Rivage Parking Garage located on the West side of Beau Rivage Approximate no. of spaces: 3000 Accessible Parking: available throughout the Beau Rivage Parking Garage, on every parking level.
Masks will be required to attend all shows at the Beau Rivage Theatre. Masks will be available at the venue entrance as needed. � No smoking, no recording devices, no cameras, no video cameras, no under the age of 21 without a legal guardian, no weapons, and no glass containers permitted. PROHIBITED ITEMS: � Backpacks and large bags of any size are not allowed. Cameras with interchangeable/detachable lens or external flash (No Professional Photography) � Audio/Visual Recording Devices (includes GoPro, Google Glass, Spectacles, etc.) � Selfie Sticks, Tripods, Monopods � Outside Food, Beverage, or Alcohol � Cans, Metal/Glass/Plastic Containers, Bottles, or Flasks (empty or sealed bottles included) � Laptops, Tablets, Personal Computers, or Two-Way Radios � Weapons, Firearms, Pepper Spray, Pocket Knives or Mace � Illegal Drugs or Substances � Flammable Liquids, Aerosol Cans, or Permanent Markers � Flashlights, Laser Pointers, Flares, or Fireworks � Noise Making Devices (i.e. Air Horns, whistles, bells, vuvuzelas, etc.) � Balloons, Balls, Projectiles, or Optical Illusions � Skateboards, Segways, Scooters, Rollerblades, Bicycles, Hover boards, and Helmets Coolers, Ice Chests, Folding Chairs, or Pointed-Tip Umbrellas � Flowers � Seat Cushions or Booster Seats � Patrons Without Shoes or Shirt � Masks, Chains, or Studded Belts/Bracelets � Drones (without prior written consent from Arena Management) � Service Animals Only (must have certificate) � Unapproved Pamphlets, Handouts, Ads, or Flyers without prior consent from Arena Management � Clothing, garments, or signs displaying explicit language, profanity, or derogatory characterization toward any person(s) � Signs, Flags, or Banners exceeding 11 x 17 or attached to a pole/stick. Signs must be relevant to event. Signs may not contain or display obscene or offensive language and/or pictures as determined by Venue Management. Management reserves the right to prohibit or remove a sign or banner at any time. � No bag check-in services are available for guests. Guests attempting to enter the arena with prohibited items will be turned away and asked to return the items to their hotel rooms and/or vehicles.
Anyone under 21 must be accompanied by someone 21 years of age or older at all times. Specific shows may have a minimum age requirement.
Accessible seating is only available by calling or coming to the Ticket Office.