710 Hennepin Avenue, Minneapolis, 55403
Upcoming Events 16
Pink Martini featuring China Forbes
Thu, 30 Mar @12:00 AM
Kountry Wayne: Help Is On The Way Comedy Tour
Sat, 01 Apr @12:00 AM
Dos Por Uno
Sun, 02 Apr @12:00 AM
Straight Up With Stassi Live -The Mommy Dearest Tour
Thu, 13 Apr @12:00 AM
Hits! The Musical
Fri, 21 Apr @12:00 AM
The Monkees Celebrated By Micky Dolenz
Sat, 29 Apr @12:00 AM
Samantha Bee: Your Favorite Woman
Fri, 12 May @12:00 AM
Dave Mason With Special Guests The Outlaws
Sat, 20 May @12:00 AM
Small Town Murder
Fri, 11 Aug @12:00 AM
Fri, 15 Sep @12:00 AM
Fri, 15 Sep @12:00 AM
Jimmy Carr: Terribly Funny
Sat, 14 Oct @12:00 AM
Ms. Pat: Ya Girl Done Made It
Fri, 20 Oct @12:00 AM
Croce Plays Croce 50th Anniversary Tour
Fri, 17 Nov @12:00 AM
The Fab Four performs The Beatles' "Rubber Soul"
Sat, 18 Nov @12:00 AM
- 710 Hennepin Avenue, Minneapolis, 55403
- Phone Number
- Administration: 612-339-7007 Group sales: 612-373-5665
- Open Hours
- The Pantages box office is only open on days that there is a performance at the Theatre. On show days the box office open at 5:00 pm, or two hours before the first show if there is a matinee. Tickets may be purchased in advance at the State Theatre box office at 805 Hennepin Avenue (one block south across the street). The hours at the State Theatre are: Mon-Fri: 10:00am - 6:00pm Sat: 12:noon - 3:00pm Sun: Closed
- Accepted Payment
- Cash, Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover are accepted.
- Will Call
- Will call is available for pickup beginning an hour and a half prior to showtime at the Box Office in the main lobby. Tickets will only be released if you have a valid photo ID and the Ticketmaster order number.
- Car Parking
- There is ample parking in the area. Flat lots are located on the corner of 10th Street and Hennepin Avenue. Ramps are located at Marshall Fields, LaSalle Plaza, The Conservatory, Target Center, or municipal ramps. The Pantages Theatre suggests parking at the Hawthorne Ramp behind the Orpheum Theatre. All are within easy walking distance of the Theatre.
The Pantages Theatre is a gun-free facility. We prohibit weapons in or on our Theatre grounds. No cameras, recording devices, or outside food or beverage allowed.
Children ages six and under will not be admitted to any show unless otherwise noted. Every patron needs a ticket, regardless of age. Anyone being disruptive will be asked to leave, and no refund will be given. Please give the babysitter your seat number, row letter, section number, and the emergency phone number 612-339-7007 so that you may be located in the event of an emergency. The Theatre has no paging system, so they must be able to locate you by the exact seating location.
Accessible seating is located on the main floor and balcony. An elevator is available to the balcony. An interpreter can be arranged per your request. Listening devices are available to aid hearing impaired persons. You will need to bring a drivers license or credit card to an usher to obtain a device. The signal is sent through the house directly from the sound board.