Hot Wheels Monster Trucks Live Glow Party 2024
$20.00 - $65.00
Sunday, 07 January @ 14:30
State Farm Arena, Atlanta
Please Note - Kids ages 2-12 must have a ticket. - Must purchase 1 adult per 3 kids tickets. - Kids under 2 are free on a parents lap.
Hot Wheels Monster Trucks Live Glow Party brings fans favorite Hot Wheels Monster Trucks to life including Mega Wrex, Tiger Shark, Demo Derby, Bone Shaker, Bigfoot®, Gunkster, and introducing the brand new HW 5-Alarm, the firetruck hero of Hot Wheels Monster Trucks! The Glow Party production features a laser light show, spectacular theatrical effects, dance parties, and Hot Wheels toy giveaways. Fans can also witness a special appearance from a transforming robot, plus the high-flyers of Hot Wheels Monster Trucks Live Freestyle Motocross Team. Special kids pricing is available for all shows providing a great value for the whole family!
Ticket Limit There is an overall 8 ticket limit for this event.
Hot Wheels Monster Trucks Live Glow Party
State Farm Arena 69 Upcoming events
- One State Farm Drive, Atlanta, 30303, US
- Phone Number
- Open Hours
- The Box Office is open on event days and for the first day of all on-sales. (Hours will vary based upon the events and time of on-sales).
- Accepts: cash, Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express
- Will Call
- Located at main box office on Centennial Olympic Park Drive. Available for pickup beginning 1 1/2 hours prior to event. Closing time will vary by event. PLEASE BRING A PICTURE ID, THE ACTUAL CREDIT CARD USED TO PURCHASE THE TICKETS, AND YOUR ORDER NUMBER.
- Car Parking
- Parking is available in various lots around State Farm Arena including Centennial Garage and the CNN Deck located on Centennial Olympic Park Drive across from the arena. Both lots may be entered from Centennial Olympic Park Drive or Spring Street. Accessible parking is available in both lots. Price varies by event. The Philips Lot, located beneath the CNN Parking lot area, directly across from State Farm Arena, is adjacent to “The Gulch” and can be entered from the downward ramp on Centennial Olympic Park Drive.