Twin Cities Ballet of Minnesota's A Minnesota Nutcracker
$30.00 - $40.00
Saturday, 11 December @ 19:00
Ames Center, Burnsville
Please Note All guests ages 3 and up are required to wear a well-fitting face mask securely covering their mouths and noses in the venue (except while actively eating or drinking in designated areas). Disposable masks will be available free of charge for anyone who does not have a mask. Guests ages 12 and older will also be required to show either proof of a full course of COVID-19 vaccinations administered at least 14 days prior to the show or a negative COVID-19 test taken within 72 hours of the performance. Children ages 11 and under are not required to show proof of vaccination or negative test. Vaccination cards and proof of a negative COVID-19 test will be checked against a photo ID prior to entry into our theaters. Patrons may show a physical vaccination card, photo, or use the Docket app to prove proof of vaccination. Ticket holders under 18 who do not have a photo ID will be admitted with an alternate ID, or their identity can be confirmed by an accompanying parent/guardian.
A Minnesota Nutcracker has been a beloved holiday tradition in the South Metro since its inaugural performances in 2003, and is attended by over six thousand audience members in the course of a single weekend each year. Featuring spectacular dancing and original choreography, A Minnesota Nutcracker retains all the magic and familiar traditions loved by so many, but adds local flair with Minnesota settings and custom designed Minnesota-centric backdrops.
Twin Cities Ballet of Minnesota
Ames Center 42 Upcoming events
- 12600 Nicollet Avenue, Burnsville, 55337, US
- Phone Number
- Open Hours
- Sunday: Closed (unless there is an event) Monday-Friday: 9:00 am to 5:00 pm Saturday: 10:00 am to 2:00 pm Event days: Two hours prior to the start of the event, through intermission
- The box office accepts cash, Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express.
- Will Call
- Will Call will be available two hours prior to showtime on the day of show. The customer must present a valid photo ID, the credit card the order was purchased with, and the order number.
- Car Parking
- Ramp parking available adjacent to the venue, free of charge.