Minnesota Wild v Colorado Avalanche Preseason Game 1
$28.00 - $245.00
Monday, 04 October @ 19:00
Xcel Energy Center, Saint Paul
Xcel Energy Center 75 Upcoming events
- 199 Kellogg Blvd, Saint Paul, 55102, US
- Phone Number
- Open Hours
- Regular Box Office Hours (September - April) Monday - Saturday: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM Sunday: Closed, except for events (opens 4 hours prior to the event start time) and on sales (open for on sale time only) Summer Box Office Hours (May - August) Monday - Friday: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM Saturday & Sunday: Closed, except for events (opens 4 hours prior to the event start time) and on sales (open for on sale time only) Based on the Xcel Energy Center event schedule, closing times may be extended. The box office may be closed on holidays.
- Cash, Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express.
- Will Call
- Will Call windows open 90 minutes prior to the event and will remain open through the second period for Minnesota Wild games. Will Call is located in the main lobby of Gate 1 at Xcel Energy Center. Tickets are released only to the person whose name appears on the Ticketmaster account or will call envelope. No one will be given tickets designated for another person. Proper photo identification is required, and purchasing credit card, if applicable. A signature from the person authorized to pick up the tickets will be obtained at the time of pick up.
- Car Parking
- Xcel Energy Center is serviced by two parking ramps (RiverCentre and Kellogg) directly connected to the complex. For most Xcel Energy Center events pre-paid parking is available in the RiverCentre ramp. Please visit the event page of the specific event you are attending to purchase pre-paid parking. - The Saint Paul RiverCentre ramp is situated across from Saint Paul RiverCentre/Xcel Energy Center with the entrance located on the south side of Kellogg Boulevard. - The Kellogg ramp is below Saint Paul RiverCentre with the entrance located on the north side of Kellogg Boulevard. There are numerous other places to park in downtown St. Paul in both covered parking ramps and open lots. Detailed information is available at http://www.xcelenergycenter.com/plan-your-visit/parking.