Potted Potter - The Unauthorized Harry Experience
$43.99 - $103.99
Saturday, 18 February @ 17:00
Pantages Theatre, Minneapolis
Please Note Click here for Theatre policies including age restrictions, cameras & phones, accessibility and more.
COVID-19 precautions may be in place for your event. Please visit https://hennepintheatretrust.org/scheduling-safety-update for the current policy. Visit https://hennepintheatretrust.org/plan-your-visit/patron-services-faq for Theatre policies including age restrictions, cameras & phones, accessibility and more.
Ticket Limit There is an overall 8 ticket limit for this event.
Pantages Theatre 37 Upcoming events
- 710 Hennepin Avenue, Minneapolis, 55403, US
- Phone Number
- Open Hours
- The Pantages box office is only open on days that there is a performance at the Theatre. On show days the box office open at 5:00 pm, or two hours before the first show if there is a matinee. Tickets may be purchased in advance at the State Theatre box office at 805 Hennepin Avenue (one block south across the street). The hours at the State Theatre are: Mon-Fri: 10:00am - 6:00pm Sat: 12:noon - 3:00pm Sun: Closed
- Cash, Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover are accepted.
- Will Call
- Will call is available for pickup beginning an hour and a half prior to showtime at the Box Office in the main lobby. Tickets will only be released if you have a valid photo ID and the Ticketmaster order number.
- Car Parking
- There is ample parking in the area. Flat lots are located on the corner of 10th Street and Hennepin Avenue. Ramps are located at Marshall Fields, LaSalle Plaza, The Conservatory, Target Center, or municipal ramps. The Pantages Theatre suggests parking at the Hawthorne Ramp behind the Orpheum Theatre. All are within easy walking distance of the Theatre.