Amy Grant & Michael W. Smith- Christmas
$34.75 - $144.75
Saturday, 09 December @ 20:00
Music Hall At Fair Park, Dallas
Please Note Masks are recommended, but not required while in the Music Hall. Guests with accessibility questions, or who require additional assistance related to the venue's COVID-19 policies may email CovidQuestions@broadwaydallas.org. All ticket holders are subject to bag checks and weapon screenings (Evolv System or Wanding). Items that- at the sole discretion of Music Hall management- are determined to disturb or alarm Music Hall visitors, vendors, and or employees are not permitted. Prohibited Bags/Carrying Cases include but are not limited to: Backpacks, Briefcases, Camera bags, Computer bags, Coolers, and Luggage of any kind. An exception will be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection at a security check-point designated for this purpose. Please limit the number of items you bring to the venue on event days.
Multi-platinum selling Grammy winners Amy Grant and Michael W. Smith will take their popular Christmas tour on the road this holiday season, joined by very special guest Michael Tait of the Newsboys. This highly-anticipated seasonal show will feature selections spanning the artists' expansive repertoire of critically-acclaimed holiday albums. The iconic duo loves sharing the stage during their favorite time of year and as a result, the Amy Grant and Michael W. Smith Christmas Tour has become one of the most popular annual holiday events nationwide, with sold-out performances across the country every year!
Ticket Limit There is an overall 8 ticket limit for this event.
Amy Grant & Michael W. Smith
Music Hall At Fair Park 87 Upcoming events
- 909 1st Ave, Dallas, 75210, US
- Phone Number
- Open Hours
- The Music Hall at Fair Park does not operate a daily box office. Events are staffed on the day of event, 90 minutes prior to each performance (generally). For BROADWAY DALLAS: Please call 214.691.7200 For Ticketmaster events: please visit Ticketmaster.com For ALL OTHER EVENTS: Please visit www.liveatthemusichall.com
- Payments accepted are at the discretion of the show’s producer. An ATM is available in the lobby.
- Will Call
- Will Call orders may be picked up as early as 90 minutes prior to show time, at the main box office located in the main lobby.
- Car Parking
- For most events, parking is available on the Fair Grounds without additional charge. Valet parking may be available for an additional fee. Year round, there is a paid parking lot available across Parry Ave. from the Music Hall (between 1st and 2nd Aves). Parking is limited and subject to availability. Arrive early for best parking. During the State Fair of Texas (Sep through Oct.), there is a fee associated with all parking, both on the Fair Grounds and in surrounding lots. The Music Hall does not have a dedicated lot and no spaces are reserved for Music Hall patrons. Patrons will compete with the general public for parking spaces. During the State Fair of Texas there is often traffic congestion and parking difficulties, especially during special events and football games. Visit www.bigtex.com for a complete calendar of State Fair events and plan accordingly.